I've just been looking through the reviews of this hotel, hoping and praying that I would see some improvement. No such luck.
But what struck me most is the lack of response from the management. I have to say that that in itself shows an extraordinary arrogance and is indicative of their attitude to guests.
I have stayed at this hotel a number of times. It is a beautiful building and the rooms are perfectly nice but so many things could be SO MUCH BETTER.
* The prices are astronomical. 18 euros for coffee and a croissant cooked from frozen?
* The food in the 'restaurant" is very very mediocre but again a ridiculous price. Have dinner instead at L'Illustre.
* No way could this hotel be described as 4*. It is a stylish, expensive 3* boutique hotel. It's outrageous that no-one will help you with your baggage when there are two flights of uneven, steep, medieval stairs to go up.
All these points would be easy to address, but I suppose that they just don't need to. While people continue to book they clearly think they have no need to address OR EVEN ANSWER any criticism.
So why do we go back? Well, as I said the rooms are lovely. But, we have dinner and breakfast elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel's Restaurant prepares its menus exclusively from localy grown bio products. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HRS so you can book your La Maison de Rhodes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Maison De Rhodes Hotel Troyes
- Le Maison De Rhodes Troyes