On our way to the Vallée de la Loire, we made a one-night-stop-over in this very nicely restaured half-timbered house right in the center of Troyes. The rooms are big and nicely furnished, separate bathroom and toilet.
The restaurant has a small menu but the food was delicious, served in the very cosy courtyard.
Breakfast in the patio was very nice too, although not very much (à la française...).
Service was good - we might definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel's Restaurant prepares its menus exclusively from localy grown bio products. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Maison de Rhodes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Maison De Rhodes Hotel Troyes
- Le Maison De Rhodes Troyes