“Not worth it”

Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Trondheim Municipality, Norway
“Not worth it”
Reviewed 18 November 2012

We wanted to check this place out before taking som friends to Paris next year.
We concluded that we will bring our friends to some other place:
This place is expensive (which we expected and is ok if you get value for money).
This place has mediocre food (our veal was the stranges piece of meat we have ever had).
The service is ok but if you don't buy the more expensive wines they sort of look down on you.

• Visited November 2012

Canberra, Australia
“delicious”
Reviewed 15 October 2012

We wanted to try some amazing french food, the type of food the country is famous for, and we weren't disappointed. The food was delicious. it lived up to our expectations. My partner enjoyed a meat meal but I'm a vegetarian so ordered the vegetarian options including the asparigus risotto. I've never had vegetarian food so flavoursome! I was dying for more. and the mash potato was to die for. The final bill was quite expensive but it was worth it. we both agreed it was the best meal we had in france.

• Visited September 2012
“The worst place to eat in the world!”
Reviewed 13 October 2012

The food was terrible. I had to send my steak back twice as it was blue, then rare, I settled for less than the medium well I requested. We were given an 'English menu' that was more expensive than the French one and couldn't buy a bottle of wine. They allowed us to buy a 'jug' with contained less than a bottle...whilst a French gentleman enjoyed his bottle on the table next to us. This is not a tourist friendly place! Do not go here!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fine dining”
Reviewed 29 September 2012 via mobile

Delicious food and very trendy. Club is ok. But too expensive. Rich Wine selection. Friendly staff. I recommend

New York
“Sexy, Beautiful, Fun”
Reviewed 16 September 2012

The crowd was sexy, the space has a beautiful contemporary decor, view of the arc, great music, and food was better than I was expecting. And I think it's easier to get into the club from the restaurant...as we walked straight in.

Visited August 2012