“Hot in Multiple Ways”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Les Halles
Reviewed 15 July 2017

My tour group came here for dinner one night and we all really enjoyed the food. I ate so many slices of each kind of flam, and I honestly could have kept eating more of it. The only downsides to the restaurant were the salads - was not a fan - and the place was soooo hot. Our group was on the top floor of the restaurant and we were really feeling the heat. Other than those minor things we had a pleasant meal here.

Flam S, Manager at Flam's, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Hello !
Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review on our restaurant!
That made me happy that you appreciated it!
See you next year with ef maybe!
Best regards
Denis

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

I've been here twice in three years now on an EF tour. I understand why we go to a pizza place, and the pizza is alright. For me, the crust is too thin, and the toppings are too sparse. The staff is great, the location can't be beat, and the bathrooms are clean. That's all you can really ask for.

Flam S, Manager at Flam's, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2017

Hi RPR84,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback, we are so pleased you enjoyed your experience with Flam's Lombards! I hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

We were a group of 38 plus our tour guide. We were extremely hunger and were happy to get pizza. Really liked the ham and cheese, ham, cheese and onions. Our tour guide ordered a veggie pizza and it looked really good so he order us one too. Some like the chocolate pizza and I like the cinnamon topping pizza.

Flam S, Manager at Flam's, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Hi adrianatx72,

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Absolutely disgusting - STAY AWAY! Came here with a tour group and sat downstairs in the (very cool) dungeon-like room. OTher than the room itself, everything else was terrible. Cockroaches were LITERALLY falling from the ceiling and walls into the food - along with a host of other bugs. The food was disgusting (as were the bathrooms) and the way they were stacking and leaving the dishes made it clear why they had a bug problem. I’d avoid this place at all costs.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Flam is short for "flammeküeche". It is a German word (I think) for a very thin crust with cheese and various toppings. We ate 2 flams. One was cheese, onions and bacon. The next was a veggie flam with cheese, tomatoes and cucumbers. We ended with 2 dessert flams. One was a type of sweet cream cheese and cinnamon (slight streusel-like) topping. The other was a melted dark chocolate topping. All were delicious. The bread is so thin, we rolled it up and ate it Italian style. It is not typical American pizza with thick crusts and loads of sauce. Just a heads up.

Flam S, Manager at Flam's, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2017