“Excellent Asian cuisine”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Local cuisine
Neighbourhood: Saint-Germain-des-Pres
Reviewed 4 August 2013

We've visited the Mandarin many times and we're never disappointed. It's a lively, approachable restaurant with a friendly, efficient staff and consistently excellent food. We always see a few tables filled with Chinese people which to me is a credible testimonial. A perfect starter is Les Crepes Mandarins.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

Avoid. Spring rolls tasteless. Shrimp dish made me sick for 2 days. Short ribs tough. No sauces really with any food. I feel very mislead by the glowing reviews. Was a wasted evening staff nice enough. Was also quite $$$$

Reviewed 14 September 2011

We have been several times and it is consistently good

Reviewed 14 July 2011

This is a very good restaurant, the waiter is so friendly, helpful and the food is sooo good, the price is quite good as well.

I would definitely recomend it and am inrending to go back again.

Reviewed 17 June 2010

OK, I know, you are in Paris you should be eating French food.
But let me tell you, this is the best combo of Chinese/ Vietnamese/ French food you will ever have. I used to travel to Paris regularly and this was always one of our first stops for dinner. The Piquant Shrimp are so tasty and different from Chinese food here, a little spicy but really tasty. The sizzling beef is also a winner. You also have to have the spring rolls, I think they call them nems. They are the traditional Vietnamese ones that you roll in the lettuce and mint, YUMMY!
The service is really good, they have an english menu and the most fun little ice cream desserts. The prices are pretty resonable for Paris.

1  Thank spcohio