What I loved:
1. The location in the Latin Quarter is top notch.
2. One of the best prices for a 4 star hotel in Paris.
3. Clean, stylist, and very comfortable.
4. Towel warmer and 2 person shower.
5. You can book the steam room privately.
6. Free coffee and snacks after 11am.
7. Complimentary in room mini bar.
8. Friendly Staff.
What I did not like:
1. Very very small standard room. I have not stayed in Paris before so I have nothing to compare this room to. My wife and I were constantly dancing around each other getting ready.
2. Other than the shower, the bathroom is super small too.
3. This hotel must be located directly over the subway. First i thought we were near the airport and planes were going overhead but the vibration gets louder the lower you go in the hotel. It’s not terrible but I wish it were not located over the subway.
- Free Wifi
- Room Service