“Great food and super accommodating”
Review of Jamin

Jamin
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Jamin is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #564 of 17,628 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$33 - US$52
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Trocadero
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Excellent service, extremely welcoming and accommodating (I came with my 10 month old baby). The foie gras with mango chutney was superb as was the grilled calamari.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Within walking distance of the Champs Elysee (10 minutes or so), we went here for our last night in Paris. We booked in advance and were seated on arrival. The Foie Gras was terrific as were the other appetizers. Magret de canard, Faux Filet and a really nice Dorade all turned out really well and our vegetarian companion enjoyed their cannelloni. Wines were decent and overall the price normal for Paris. Staff were very friendly and we would definitely go back.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

My fiancé and I have been lucky enough to visit Paris 3 times in two years. We have had many restaurants recommended, and have sometimes been disappointed. Our hotel concierge made a reservation for us at Jamin, and everything was wonderful. In addition to the fabulous cuisine, the entire staff was friendly and polite. We will definitely return on our next visit to Paris.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

This was the first place recommended to us by the hotel. I'm very picky with food and at first look I was unsure about the menu and to be safe went with the Lamb & Spinach. My god it was lovely! It was like our version of beef wellington, the pastry was cooked to perfection and the spinach was simply delicious, with the meat cooked perfectly. I don't eat fish, but was tempted to try my sisters choice and again it tasted so amazing. The desert we shared abit of everything and again the quality of the food surpassed expectation. We were lucky to secure the only table they had left! My mum unfortunately lost her hearing aid while dining (somehow) and the staff were so nice to allow us to stay back and look for it. I will be returning here when I go to Paris again. Happily go twice in one week!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Great food, Classic French cuisine. Very enjoyable. The staff were polite and it was a lovely atmosphere. Definitely recommend.