“OMG! You simply have to visit this place if you are in Paris!”
Review of Le Boudoir

Le Boudoir
Reserve with
Le Boudoir is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #150 of 17,885 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$27 - US$65
Cuisines: Diner, Gastropub, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Champs-Elysees
Description: Situated very near from the Champs-Elysees, Le Boudoir is an atypical place run by Stephane Dufau and Arnaud Nicolas, presenting its wine bar and its gastronomic restaurant. The young chef Arnaud Nicolas, elected as Meilleur Ouvrier de France, will know how to share his tastes with dishes, merging fresh products, perfect cooking and choiceness. In order to make you have a good time in ou bar or our restaurant, a particular and complete wine list will surely satisfy all the sensibilities. At last, the cigars lovers won't be forgotten, with our intimist smoking room, and a selection of nice alcohols. Welcome to Le Boudoir, a quality place held by epicureans people !
Reviewed 2 April 2014

The food was simply outstanding, along with the wine and service! We went on a Saturday evening and experienced the 'tasting' menu, I have to say if I had been given the details beforehand I would not have chosen the items we were given. But that's what made it so spectacular, the food was simply mouth watering and something completely different. The staff were amazing and were clearly knew a great deal about the produce, which was lovingly prepared!

Their knowledge of different wines was also outstanding, they took the time to find out what sort of wine we liked and gave advice on which wine would suit the meal.We were then able to taste a few different options before settling on the bottle we chose.

All I can add is that if you are in Paris, then you can not miss the opportunity to dine at this very unassuming restaurant!

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I'm afraid both my wife and I are at a loss as to how on earth this restaurant is rated so highly. My wife cannot eat meat so had a choice of just 2 main fish dishes! I am a meat lover and as I couldn't share the meat dish for two with my wife, I had a choice of two main dishes, duck or sausage!
To make matters worse, the ladies at the table next to us arrived an hour after us (the restaurant wasn't that busy) and were told that the kitchen had run out of fish!
Considering we paid well over £100 for two starters and two mains with two glasses of wine and two extremely small glasses of beer, we considered it extremely overpriced. Coupled with that, the food was forgettable and was nowhere near the fine cuisine we have enjoyed in other parts of the world.
How they can pass off chicken pie as fine dining for a starter is beyond me.
Extremely disappointing and we can't help but feel cheated for what they charged. There are far better places in Paris.

2  Thank raybrahms1964
Reviewed 15 March 2014

food is very good. shared the rib of pork.very good attentive service.seated upstairs which is fairly small was lacking a little in atmosphere. would recommend.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Unpretentious loving service...there's no other way to describe it starting from the reservation phone call right up to the dessert. The food was very good. The location of this restaurant was great and funnily the price-tags, albeit high, were not to rob people due to the location. Every item on offer, be it the food or wine, is worth the money. I was surprised how the place had space even though we went on a Saturday night. Hope the tripadvisor reviews promote people to flock to this place in herds!!!

1  Thank bidishac_13
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Found this restaurant on Trip Advisor and after they were so helpful when I called to book, I was happy and looking forward to visiting. Reviews are all great even the bad ones are good! A lovely little restaurant, greeted with smiles all round! Food is great and the atmosphere is equal to it! One of the owners runs the front of house and is probably the best thing about this great little restaurant, he's very genuine and his love of his food/restaurant is evident; he's very proud of what he has built and rightly so! The other owner is the head chef and he too popped out of the kitchen to check that the food met our expectations; again a nice touch in my book. You will not be disappointed if you visit Le Boudoir! We'll be back too.....