“Great food experience”
Review of Le Boudoir

Le Boudoir
Reserve with
Le Boudoir is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #123 of 17,018 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$26 - US$62
Cuisines: French, European, Wine Bar, Gastropub
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Champs-Elysees
Description: Situated very near from the Champs-Elysees, Le Boudoir is an atypical place run by Stephane Dufau and Arnaud Nicolas, presenting its wine bar and its gastronomic restaurant. The young chef Arnaud Nicolas, elected as Meilleur Ouvrier de France, will know how to share his tastes with dishes, merging fresh products, perfect cooking and choiceness. In order to make you have a good time in ou bar or our restaurant, a particular and complete wine list will surely satisfy all the sensibilities. At last, the cigars lovers won't be forgotten, with our intimist smoking room, and a selection of nice alcohols. Welcome to Le Boudoir, a quality place held by epicureans people !
Oslo, Norway
“Great food experience”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

We were lucky. The evening of our visit was the first evening with a new menu. And we had great food and wine delivered by a very engaged crew that had limited the number of guests this night because they wanted to follow up their guests more closely due to new menu.

An experience and trust Stephane in his recommendations.....they will deliver!

• Visited April 2014

• Korean first
Witney, United Kingdom
“OMG! You simply have to visit this place if you are in Paris!”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

The food was simply outstanding, along with the wine and service! We went on a Saturday evening and experienced the 'tasting' menu, I have to say if I had been given the details beforehand I would not have chosen the items we were given. But that's what made it so spectacular, the food was simply mouth watering and something completely different. The staff were amazing and were clearly knew a great deal about the produce, which was lovingly prepared!

Their knowledge of different wines was also outstanding, they took the time to find out what sort of wine we liked and gave advice on which wine would suit the meal.We were then able to taste a few different options before settling on the bottle we chose.

All I can add is that if you are in Paris, then you can not miss the opportunity to dine at this very unassuming restaurant!

• Visited March 2014
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Extremely mediocre”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I'm afraid both my wife and I are at a loss as to how on earth this restaurant is rated so highly. My wife cannot eat meat so had a choice of just 2 main fish dishes! I am a meat lover and as I couldn't share the meat dish for two with my wife, I had a choice of two main dishes, duck or sausage!
To make matters worse, the ladies at the table next to us arrived an hour after us (the restaurant wasn't that busy) and were told that the kitchen had run out of fish!
Considering we paid well over £100 for two starters and two mains with two glasses of wine and two extremely small glasses of beer, we considered it extremely overpriced. Coupled with that, the food was forgettable and was nowhere near the fine cuisine we have enjoyed in other parts of the world.
How they can pass off chicken pie as fine dining for a starter is beyond me.
Extremely disappointing and we can't help but feel cheated for what they charged. There are far better places in Paris.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank raybrahms1964
london
“Great french food”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

food is very good. shared the rib of pork.very good attentive service.seated upstairs which is fairly small was lacking a little in atmosphere. would recommend.

• Visited December 2013
Voorschoten, The Netherlands
“Gastropub...and worth its weight in GOLD”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Unpretentious loving service...there's no other way to describe it starting from the reservation phone call right up to the dessert. The food was very good. The location of this restaurant was great and funnily the price-tags, albeit high, were not to rob people due to the location. Every item on offer, be it the food or wine, is worth the money. I was surprised how the place had space even though we went on a Saturday night. Hope the tripadvisor reviews promote people to flock to this place in herds!!!

• Visited February 2014