“Couldnt have asked for a better home while in...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 13 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Nuria B
“Couldnt have asked for a better home while in Paris”
Reviewed 9 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

First time apartment renter, and I can now see the attraction. This apartment was on the cutest street where I could go out every day and find the cheese, wine, and vegetables that paris is famous for. The apartment is bright and big, just like in the photos. The shower is large and better than what I could have gotten in a hotel. I loved the kitchen and the big wooden dining table, I want one like this for my home in Vermont. Thanks to our greeter David, he was early for our arrival, and spent more time than a hotel would have to ensure we we comfortable with the apartment and the neighborhood. Cobblestone has it together, great work team !

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
9 Jun 2016
Thank you so much, it was a joy to host you!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing