All reviews swimming pool avenue de l'opera deluxe suite white roses steam and sauna chilled champagne pyramides metro hotel spa incredible hotel stylish boutique hotel ordered room service st honore concierge team lower floor great boutique opera house a great stay
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Wanted to take a quick second to tell other travelers just how amazing this hotel is. Visited as a couple in August of 2018 and loved every second of it!
1. Perfect location, a 5min walk from the Louvre at most
2.Fantastic staff (especially Tiffany from Reception and Mohamed from Concierge who booked numerous restaurants and private tours for us).
3. BEAUTIFUL, clean, contemporary yet warm, total luxury
4. Never ate that the hotel, but had numerous delicious cocktails before heading out at night
5. Very fast free internet

Best hotel in Paris, very reasonable cost per night considering all the mentioned above, just brilliant, stay here! We will return without a doubt x

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Everything was spot on: the room was beautiful with a great view on the avenue de l’opéra, the service was warm and personal. We were able to have an excellent meal even though the restaurant was closed. All my requests were fulfilled immediately and the hotel personnel was available for all my questions about the city. It’s gestures like this that distinguish a good hotel from an excellent hotel. I can honestly say that the Nolinski will be my go to hotel for any future stays in Paris.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the Nolinski for a weekend away in July and although brief (2 nights), the stay in the Nolinski was perfect.

The location is great, the room chic - our had a superb view of the Avenue de l’Opera, and best of all was the staff - friendly and could not do enough for you - especially the concierge and the fellas on the door, who had bags of personality and charm.

Cannot recommend Nolinski Paris highly enough!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2018

I stayed here for two nights in May. I didn't pay for it; let's face it Paris is expensive, but this wonderfully charming hotel is a bit on the pricey side - for me. That said, it's worth it.
It is charming; my room was well-appointed and with character. Staff was efficient. I needed to get to a couple of meetings quickly; they arranged transportation and were in general helpful.
The hotel is in a great location - a bit touristy, but what isn't in Paris. My room, however, was quiet. An oasis.
If you have the funds, stay here!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Staehlin
Reviewed 14 July 2018

We stayed in this hotel for just one night and thought it was a new hotel as we had never heard of it and found out it opened a couple of years ago. The staff were so attentive, if anything maybe a little over attentive but polite and helpful. The room was tiny but welcome to Paris, we had no space for out 3 luggages in the room so we were lucky to have a small hall by the door to leave them there. Room and bed was comfortable but the shower was not designed well that it floods the room. We ordered room service as we were to late to go out for dinner and it was not good but we spoke to the hotel the next morning and they apologised, removed it from the bill and gave us a gift on departure. They even comped a couple of glasses of champagne in the bar that was unexpected.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple