Le Fabe Hotel
Good 3.5/5
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
1,189 results
All reviewspernety metro stationmontparnasse areaboutique hotelminute walkthe ground floorrooms are smalllovely hotelbooked this hotelcroissantsvisiting pariseiffel towersaunaneighborhoodcafessupermarket
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

My friend and I stayed here for a week and I have to say I was very impressed with the helpful and friendly staff.
We stayed in the silk and drops room and I loved the shower! It was a great change from the showers in other hotels. The room was beautifully decorated and we had complimentary bottled water.
The hotel is a few paces away from a laundromat and is also close the the metro.
The breakfast here is delicious and included eggs, breads, cereal, coffee and cappuccino machine.
I would recommend this hotel to anybody.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

We would like to acknowledge Le Fabe hotel on a memorable first time experience. From the moment we walked through the main entrance, we were greeted by Alex - an absolute gentleman. We were given a warm welcome and were made extremely comfortable. Being first timers in Paris, we were so overwhelmed with the amount of places to see and things to do. A big thank you to Alex for his wealth of knowledge and his patience.

Overall the hotel was a great base to set camp and explore Paris. Rooms were clean and tidy as well as bathrooms being modern and clean. Rooms are small but that's the norm in Europe I guess. There were no problems there. Staff are pleasant and helpful, not to mention friendly. Staff spoke very good English. Definitely no language barriers here. Breakfasts are fantastic and plentiful. Again a big thank you for making us feel really welcome. We will definitely recommend your hotel to other friends.

Keep up the good work!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rock Z
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I stayed here for 5 days last week while visiting Paris. On arrival, we were informed that our room had been upgraded from the smallest room (which we had booked) to the largest, but said if we preferred, we could relocate to our original room. The staff were exceptionally helpful, one even offering to find the scores to a football match I was missing and call the room! Also, after a fire alarm went off one morning (at about 11), we were offered free breakfast. The location outside of the centre of Paris was lovely, as it was away from the noise and bustle, but close enough to be convenient, and very near to the metro. Also, breakfast was much cheaper near the hotel than in the city. Overall, I would definitely stay here again, and will be recommending it to everybody I know!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nadia M
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The staff here were kindness itself when I arrived on a swelteringly hot Parisian evening. I will take your cases up. Can I get you a drink?

A short walk from either Plaisance or Pernety metro stations, this hotel is remarkably good value with large rooms and very large and modern design of bathrooms. Breakfast, whilst not the most memorable in the world, is perfectly fine and very good value and the caramelized apple was very good.

Would I stay again? Sure and I won't find the large pink orchid decor or the yellow perspex chairs in the breakfast room so shocking next time around!

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the main road can be a little noisy in the evening but with windows shut and air con on its not too bad.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Trevor S
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

I've been to Paris on many trips to Europe and had the privilege to stay at some great hotels. Many were really expensive, but work related. This time it didn't want to spend a fortune on hotels but instead save it for other things. I still wanted to find a great place at a good value. I found it here at the Le Fabe Hotel. The Hotel is really nicely detailed. The staff extremely knowledgable and friendly. The location is not centrally located, but the neighborhood is really nice and friendly. The Metro station is a short walk away and the taxi station is just two blocks down the street. Since hotels are really expensive here during peak season, I would definitely come and stay here again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple