“Loved it!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #99 of 1,795 Hotels in Paris
Delray Beach, Florida
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

One of the best hotel stays, that I have had. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly. There is free hot drinks available, all day. The room was fantastic (the Mona Lisa). The breakfast was very tasty, with lots of choice and a in a very nice setting. There are lots of restaurants and cafés in the area, as well as a pharmacy across the street. The subway is 10 minutes walk away. I will definitely return, on my next trip to Paris.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank colbox

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Copenhagen, Denmark
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

Stayed at this hotel for 4 days in june 2014 with my girlfriend. We were very surprised by the extremely service minded staff that did whatever they could to accomodate our wishes. After reading the reviews of Le Fabe I must admit that I had very high expectations and in some aspects I was let down. The hotel has no ironing board but offers guests a steam-rod to use instead because of safety concerns. I have never experienced that before and was let down. I was also disappointed by the slow internet connection when I tried to stream a World Cup game since none of the TV channels available showed the games.
The two negative points are still not enough to warrant giving this hotel any less than 5 stars. I was genuinely surprised at the willingness of the staff and I felt at home from very first second of our stay.
The room was spacious for a Paris hotel less than 200 euro a night and I had trouble getting out of bed every morning - it was that good. Decor is trendy and I loved the coffee machine in the room.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

My wife and I have just returned from an excellent week in Paris. We chose the Le Fabe because of the reviews on this site. First time we have done so. We have absolutely no adverse comments to make about the accommodation or staff. Breakfast is very definitely 'continental' but this Irishman who does enjoy the odd 'Ulster Fry' had no complaints.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
Taunton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

A lovely hotel. Outside of central Paris, but very accessible via public transport (Gare Montparnasse is a 10 minute walk, while the Pernety Metro station is less than five minutes away). It's in a good spot, with numerous excellent restaurants and bars close at hand. The relaxed atmosphere, bright, clean rooms and helpful, friendly staff made it a stay to remember. We would definitely return and can't recommend it highly enough. The Fabe is fab.

Stayed July 2014
Greenville, South Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

Le Fabe is a great find for the price! Alex caters to all the guests and assures they are well taken care of. Rooms are small but clean, breakfast is worth the 10 euros! Short trip to metro, can easily access all of Paris.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank aaguren
McAllen, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

My friend and I stayed here for a week and I have to say I was very impressed with the helpful and friendly staff.
We stayed in the silk and drops room and I loved the shower! It was a great change from the showers in other hotels. The room was beautifully decorated and we had complimentary bottled water.
The hotel is a few paces away from a laundromat and is also close the the metro.
The breakfast here is delicious and included eggs, breads, cereal, coffee and cappuccino machine.
I would recommend this hotel to anybody.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Wollongong, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

We would like to acknowledge Le Fabe hotel on a memorable first time experience. From the moment we walked through the main entrance, we were greeted by Alex - an absolute gentleman. We were given a warm welcome and were made extremely comfortable. Being first timers in Paris, we were so overwhelmed with the amount of places to see and things to do. A big thank you to Alex for his wealth of knowledge and his patience.

Overall the hotel was a great base to set camp and explore Paris. Rooms were clean and tidy as well as bathrooms being modern and clean. Rooms are small but that's the norm in Europe I guess. There were no problems there. Staff are pleasant and helpful, not to mention friendly. Staff spoke very good English. Definitely no language barriers here. Breakfasts are fantastic and plentiful. Again a big thank you for making us feel really welcome. We will definitely recommend your hotel to other friends.

Keep up the good work!