“Holiday with friends”

Ranked #97 of 1,798 Hotels in Paris
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Holiday with friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

Really great stylish hotel just outside of Paris.
From the moment we arrived we were made to feel so welcome and the staff were so helpful giving us advice on the best things to do in Paris.
Our rooms were very nice and the decor was fab and a great place to relax after our long days exploring.
We only had breakfast on 2 of the mornings but it was very enjoyable with a great choice.
Me and my friends all had a brilliant time.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

My husband and I stayed here on the first night of a two-week trip through Brittany, France and later Scotland. We had a really enjoyable experience all around-- from check-in to check-out, everything was perfect! It felt like they really went the extra mile with regards to the service as well as the accommodations we received. I know the location may be a little off the beaten path compared to other more tourist-centric areas, but if you don't mind walking a bit through what is really a beautiful neighborhood with a relaxed atmosphere, then this is the place!

2 Thank Shirin L
Cardiff, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

A marvellous little hotel. My girlfriend and I stayed at Le Fabe whist in Paris for a long weekend. When we arrived we were greeted at the front desk by Alex, who offered us a complimentary drink before showing us to our room. We had booked one of the cheaper 'Cosy' rooms but were upgraded for free to one of the 'Pleasure' rooms called Silk and Drops, which was a lovely surprise. The room was spacious and comfortable.

The only thing that at all detracted from our stay was a 2am fire alarm! I'm sure it was outside of the hotel's control, but it was pretty traumatic all the same! I don't hold it against them though as they offered us breakfast for free the next morning, which was nice. We saw 4 or 5 different staff on the front desk whilst we were there and they were all as friendly and helpful as each other.

The hotel is located in the 14th arrondissement, which isn't too inspiring, but it's very close to Pernety metro station, so getting to other parts of the city is very easy. For anyone flying into Paris Orly airport: we got the Orlyval shuttle to Anthony station, where we got on the metro. We changed a couple of times to get to Pernety, but it was straight forward enough.

I would highly recommend this hotel.

4 Thank R1chR
Delray Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

One of the best hotel stays, that I have had. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly. There is free hot drinks available, all day. The room was fantastic (the Mona Lisa). The breakfast was very tasty, with lots of choice and a in a very nice setting. There are lots of restaurants and cafés in the area, as well as a pharmacy across the street. The subway is 10 minutes walk away. I will definitely return, on my next trip to Paris.

2 Thank colbox
Copenhagen, Denmark
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

Stayed at this hotel for 4 days in june 2014 with my girlfriend. We were very surprised by the extremely service minded staff that did whatever they could to accomodate our wishes. After reading the reviews of Le Fabe I must admit that I had very high expectations and in some aspects I was let down. The hotel has no ironing board but offers guests a steam-rod to use instead because of safety concerns. I have never experienced that before and was let down. I was also disappointed by the slow internet connection when I tried to stream a World Cup game since none of the TV channels available showed the games.
The two negative points are still not enough to warrant giving this hotel any less than 5 stars. I was genuinely surprised at the willingness of the staff and I felt at home from very first second of our stay.
The room was spacious for a Paris hotel less than 200 euro a night and I had trouble getting out of bed every morning - it was that good. Decor is trendy and I loved the coffee machine in the room.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

My wife and I have just returned from an excellent week in Paris. We chose the Le Fabe because of the reviews on this site. First time we have done so. We have absolutely no adverse comments to make about the accommodation or staff. Breakfast is very definitely 'continental' but this Irishman who does enjoy the odd 'Ulster Fry' had no complaints.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Taunton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

A lovely hotel. Outside of central Paris, but very accessible via public transport (Gare Montparnasse is a 10 minute walk, while the Pernety Metro station is less than five minutes away). It's in a good spot, with numerous excellent restaurants and bars close at hand. The relaxed atmosphere, bright, clean rooms and helpful, friendly staff made it a stay to remember. We would definitely return and can't recommend it highly enough. The Fabe is fab.

Stayed July 2014