“Nice local restaurant”

Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The price and quality of this restaurant is good. Don't expect high quality food, but its a local restaurant and the food is good.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

We were wandering around this area, after a tour through "Les Invalides", being a Sunday afternoon there were hardly any restaurants open. We were very lucky to find this one, we were guided by the Tripadvisor application (gift sent from heaven).
We were quite hungry and had read the wonderful reviews of this restaurant so we had the Foie grass to share, and the Plat du Jour, which was braised beef with tagliatelle. I would agree with my boyfriend in that the beef would have been better paired with potatoes of some kind (roasted, dauphinoi, mashed). The beef was flavoursome and melt in the mouth, and a very good portion.
For dessert we tried the rice pudding (house speciality). It was Ok but not what I was expected. I am not sure the strawberry sirup and crunchy almonds does it any justice.
I would recomend if you are in the area. The service was very friendly and attentive.

1  Thank Virginis
Reviewed 14 April 2014

This is a lovely little restaurant that thankfully was open on Sunday lunchtime (when most other places were not). We opted for the daily specials - foie gras to start and braised beef for a main - and thoroughly enjoyed our meal. The foie was superb and the beef was very good, although it came on a bed of tagliatelle and not with mashed potatoes (as I would have wanted, and would have gone better I think, but maybe that's just me...). The waiter was very friendly and helpful. It was above average price, but worth it.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

While visiting Paris, we decided to give a try to this lovely place. It was a great experience! Friendly staff and the design was really nice. Food was good, the steak i had was delicious and its very cozy and has lovely wallpapers. good prices also! The waiter was so friendly also to order us a taxi and manage to get us a nice cognac.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

This is one of these very small restaurants where Argentinian steak with Malbec go hand in hand on the menu with French meals. Nice place, I come here often and was never disappointed. For a nice evening with friends you have a no-nonsense nice glass of wine at a reasonable price in the generally-posh 7th district: gratin dauphinois, pork with lentils, or herring with potatoes in a laid-back, intimate setting. Portions are generous and the service is friendly.