“Good food and ok price”
Review of Carajas

Carajas
Reserve with
Save up to 40% when you reserve online *
Carajas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,785 of 17,155 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Montmartre
Kaiserslautern, Germany
“Good food and ok price”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

The service was not good. However the food is pretty taste. The price certainly doesn't match the quantity of food you get. Overall, I was satisfied but I wish it came a little more food.

Bransgore, United Kingdom
“Excellent small restaurant”
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

Excellent and good value restaurant serving traditional and contemporary Brazilian food in the heart of Montmartre.
Service was excellent but the restaurant was a little cold- not uncomfortable but wished worn a jumper - tho it was well chilly outside.
Excellent service from english spkg staff
Budget for around euro 30 a head

Visited November 2013
Zurich, Switzerland
“Fair place for a change of air”
Reviewed 8 February 2013

Seeing the bad English review this restaurant gets, I will try to be more positive since my experience was really acceptable in this restaurant. A friend of mine told me she would be glad to eat something different and advised me try out this Brazilian restaurant near the butte Montmartre (which is a very nice area).

The restaurant is pretty small and you do not get much space but the decoration is really in the Brazilian style, beside there was a local group of music (not really to my taste but anyway, but for some it can add something to the atmosphere).

I tried a kind of Brazilian cocktail, however most of those do have coconut in them, which is not really my taste, so it was not that good for me but definitely not something I would get somewhere else. My friend seemed to like it anyway so I guess it does taste pretty good for people liking coconut.

Then I ordered some Brazilian food (Feijoada if I’m not mistaken) and I was pretty much satisfied by the dish, so for me it is pretty fine food. Quantities are fine as well but we indeed waited quite a long time despite the fact there were not much people in the restaurant (but that is pretty common in French restaurant so I don't really mind).

I don’t recall the exact price for both of us but it was not that expensive (neither cheap), I guess I will come back again in case I want some change of style from “classic” restaurants.

• Visited August 2012
Paris, France
“Dont even bother:Dirty, Slow, Too expensive”
Reviewed 6 October 2011

Area is great, and from the outside the place looks really appealing. So I decided to book in advance, and we we arrived our table was still occupied, which really wasnt a problem as you could see that they had already the bill and close to paying, but to our surprise the waitress told the guests to leave as the reservation had arrived.

Drity: The table was sticky and gross, all 3 sets of cutlery were dirty with sticky old food on them. The glasses had lip stick on them.

Slow: We must have waited at least 20 mins for our starters (heated cheese balls).... once we finished our starter we then waited a good 15 mins for the mains.

Too expensive: all dishes were in the price range of 13 euro to 15 euro which sounds normal. But then there was the "traditional Brazillian dish" which was at 25 Euro, and absolutly not worth it at all. It was tastless, the 2 steaks were beaten that much that they were chewy. Another see food dish was made with the baby prawns you by frozen, and also very tastless.

All in all I wouldnt bother, there are surly much better places in Paris

• Visited October 2011