“Good value Italian in the 7th arrondisement”
Review of Di Felice

Di Felice
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Di Felice is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,230 of 17,515 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Reviewed 1 March 2014

In Paris to run the half-marathon and wanted a good value, no-fuss Italian meal to set us up for the run. Di Felice met the brief - pasta was piping hot and delicious, antipasti to share was spot-on and the atmosphere was friendly, cosy and relaxed. What's more we got a stunning 30% discount for having booked online at La Forchette, which meant it was really good value. 65 euros for the two of us including a very nice half bottle of Montepulciano. Would definitely recommend.

There are newer reviews for Di Felice

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Just happened upon this restaurant while leaving the Rue Cler area. The first time we went I had an awesome risotto with asparagus and my husband had filet with porcini and porcini sauce with a side of spaghetti...fantastic! The second time I had the tagliatelle with prosciutto and porcini and my husband had the same filet porcini dinner. Excellent! The eggplant parm for an appetizer was also great and the tiramisu and cappuccino was perfect. We just love Paris and we'll definitely make this a regular stop when we visit again.

Reviewed 13 February 2014 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend stumbled across this restaurant on our last night in Paris and was so pleased to find this place, the best place we had eaten since our trip! The food was absolutely delicious, real authentic italian food, a* service and our waiter was brilliant. Was a lovely setting in a small, local French restaurant but it wasn't touristy at all, but our waiter spoke good English. The prices were reasonable for Paris and was worth every penny. Will definitely be returning and would highly recommend.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

This was a great place to eat, also family owned. We were able to walk from our hotel, which was helpful. Our waitress was Consuela from Italy who added so much to our evening. Our food was wonder, cannot recommend this restaurant enough.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Ate here again tonight. It's probably been my 10th time over the years.

I tend to stay in the 7th when I visit Paris and discovered Di Felice in 2004. I believe the ownership may have changed at some point in the ensuing years, but the positive experience sure hasn't. I've had grilled tuna, filet with peppercorn sauce, pasta, veal marsala, salads, etc. and have never been disappointed. The wine list is impressive. Desserts are wonderful. The cappuccino is incredible and allows you to skip the dessert because it's generously dusted with chocolate powder. The evening tonight ended with a frosty lemoncello, provided on the house by the proprietor.

I've been here with other adults and with teenagers and everyone has always found something they enjoy on the menu. On top of it, the staff have created a warm, inviting space where you feel welcome to linger.