“Best pasta ever, excellent staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Di Felice

Di Felice
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Di Felice is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,898 of 16,839 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Italian, European
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Kids, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Kopavogur, Iceland
“Best pasta ever, excellent staff.”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Small, nice restautant with polite and positive staff. Both adults and children wanted to go to Di Felice again because this was the best pasta we have tasted. Unfortunately we didn´t have more time in Paris to eat there again but definately if we visit Paris again this is where we will go. And thank you Trip Advisor for showing us good remarks about the restaurant, that´s why we chose it from numerous restaurants in Paris.

• Visited June 2014

Southampton, New Jersey
“Nice quiet Italian place”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Nice place - unassuming - you could easily walk right by it if you were not looking for it. Not a lot meat sides (meatballs), but pasta was excellent. I had the Lasagna - delicious. As an American I think I'm used to larger portions - so I thought they were a bit small - but in actuality it was just right. My wife had the veal cutlet which she enjoyed. The fresh mozzarella & prosciutto was possibly the best I ever had. The atmosphere was very quiet - staff was quiet. Not an exciting or unique place, but solid food, clean and reasonably priced.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank DGiancoli
Ware_UK
“Excellent Italian”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

We picked Di Felice because of the many positive reviews on Trip Advisor and we certainly weren't disappointed. The food is of the highest quality well prepared and presented. I had the ravioli stuffed with sun dried tomatoes and mozzarella it was full of flavour and perfectly cooked. My wife judged her Veal Milanese to be one of the best she's ever had. We can also highly recommend the ice cream. The staff were very friendly and to cap a great evening we got 30% off by making a reservation through The Fork website. Only thing I wish is Di Felice would move to Hertfordshire! We'll definitely be back when we come to Roland Garros next year.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Pete_HWare_UK
Moscow, Russia
“nice italian food in paris”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

visited di felice since 1995 a couple of times every now and then. always teh same tasty level and familiar setup) one of the best lasagne in paris ) small but authentic place between tour eiffel and invalides

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank simmmel66
Sydney, Australia
“Great Italian food!”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

This restaurant was right next door to where we were staying. What a great restaurant! Food was delicious, waitress and waiter were wonderful and located a 5 minute walk from the Eiffel Tower.
My friend said it was so much better than the Italian places she ate at in Italy. There is not a bad thing I could write about this restaurant.
Will definately eat here next time I get to Paris.

• Visited March 2014