“Amazing grain-free options!”

Price range: US$12 - US$15
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Saint-Germain-des-Prés
Description: At TUGALIK great taste and good health are important to us. Our dishes are freshly cooked to offer you flavoursome, healthy and well balanced dishes at attractive prices (12 euros for take away at lunch). Bon appetit !
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I tried this for my birthday. I am grain-free, so we were looking for a nice place that can accommodate this type of lifestyle. We've been here four times total, and have enjoyed a different menu each time. He loves it as much as I do, even though his choice is not restricted to grain-free foods. This is one of our favorite restaurants in Paris. The only reason I'm not giving it 5* is the fact that they have decided a few months ago not to work weekends. Otherwise, love it!

Reviewed 14 February 2014

My husband and I fell upon this restaurant whilst looking for a cheap place to eat with at least a veggie option for me.
It was 1 o'clock and the restaurant was half full, we went in not expecting anything special just something quick and cheap. Our food was to die for, fresh, tasty, the portions were just right for me, (maybe my husband would have liked a little more but he was not complaining) I had risotto and cake delicious.
The sad thing is the restaurant is only open during the day and not at weekends so we will not be able to use it as often as we would like to!!

2  Thank vi0let17
Reviewed 21 June 2013

My husband found this restaurant so I could have somewhere to eat with gluten-free options. We were there in April 2013. We had great service, even though we couldn't understand each other. Everything was delicious. It was a little more expensive than I wanted to spend but it was nice to have a sit down gluten-free dining experience.

1  Thank Amanda S
Reviewed 29 May 2013

We are here in Paris in May 2013. I am celiac (Gluten sensitive) and a orthopod by profession on very strict Gluten free diet. The restaurant has very friendly and warm hosts with good service. They may not be like upmarket restaurants as per other reviews but I found the staff very friendly and helping as we both(me and my wife) dont know french.

The food was goof though little bit overpriced which is with all specialty and gluten free joints but the food was delicious and we enjoyed our meal.

I shall keep updating my experience in Paris (Gluten free)

1  Thank Drharpal
Reviewed 8 October 2012

we came there around 6.
nobody was around to welcome us in.
we sat down at some nice table and them someone came to say it was reserved.
we had to sit somewhere else.

At the end of our meal... nobody else came to sit at our original spot...

it says online that its nice of celiaks / glutenfree eating.. well its NOT.
It is hard in paris to dine glutenfree but still this is not a nice option.

there were only FOUR(!) main courses of which 2 were glutenfree,
of which 1 was with meat and the other without.

We choose the chicken version.
The service was not that nice. Also the menu's were in french Written on chalkboard
on the wall unreadable, so we had to ask the miss all the time which was what.
(we can read french if its written decently)

when we got our food, the taste was pretty good, but the chicken was RAW!
it was just pink on the inside. We then got a new plate with RAW chicken again.
VERY bad!

Also, there are some glutenfree desserts.. like some very plain cakes which cost you about
7 euro's. They are not nice and are not worth your money.

Even the main course of 16 euro's was in this case not worth it due to all factors combined.
We do NOT recommend eating at this place, unless you plan on having a nasty experience.

Please keep looking further. (PS: I also reviewd Noglu restaurant which is bad also unfortunatelly)

3  Thank Dokter Y