“Not for celiacs”

Price range: US$12 - US$15
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Saint-Germain-des-Prés
Description: At TUGALIK great taste and good health are important to us. Our dishes are freshly cooked to offer you flavoursome, healthy and well balanced dishes at attractive prices (12 euros for take away at lunch). Bon appetit !
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I have Celiac Disease and must maintain a strict gluten free diet, and I was a bit disappointed and mislead by the reviews I had read about this place. I made a special detour to come here for lunch because I read they offer many gluten free dishes. When I showed up, the gluten free dishes were in a buffet and surrounded by other dishes that contained gluten (poses a huge risk of cross contamination for Celiacs). I ended up eating a bagged snack that I had in my backpack. But the outdoor seating was nice and my friends seemed to enjoy their food.

2  Thank GoSeeGlutenFree

Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I tried this for my birthday. I am grain-free, so we were looking for a nice place that can accommodate this type of lifestyle. We've been here four times total, and have enjoyed a different menu each time. He loves it as much as I do, even though his choice is not restricted to grain-free foods. This is one of our favorite restaurants in Paris. The only reason I'm not giving it 5* is the fact that they have decided a few months ago not to work weekends. Otherwise, love it!

Reviewed 14 February 2014

My husband and I fell upon this restaurant whilst looking for a cheap place to eat with at least a veggie option for me.
It was 1 o'clock and the restaurant was half full, we went in not expecting anything special just something quick and cheap. Our food was to die for, fresh, tasty, the portions were just right for me, (maybe my husband would have liked a little more but he was not complaining) I had risotto and cake delicious.
The sad thing is the restaurant is only open during the day and not at weekends so we will not be able to use it as often as we would like to!!

2  Thank vi0let17
Reviewed 21 June 2013

My husband found this restaurant so I could have somewhere to eat with gluten-free options. We were there in April 2013. We had great service, even though we couldn't understand each other. Everything was delicious. It was a little more expensive than I wanted to spend but it was nice to have a sit down gluten-free dining experience.

1  Thank Amanda S
Reviewed 29 May 2013

We are here in Paris in May 2013. I am celiac (Gluten sensitive) and a orthopod by profession on very strict Gluten free diet. The restaurant has very friendly and warm hosts with good service. They may not be like upmarket restaurants as per other reviews but I found the staff very friendly and helping as we both(me and my wife) dont know french.

The food was goof though little bit overpriced which is with all specialty and gluten free joints but the food was delicious and we enjoyed our meal.

I shall keep updating my experience in Paris (Gluten free)

1  Thank Drharpal