“Love this place! ”
Review of Le Petit Vendome

Le Petit Vendome
Reserve with
Le Petit Vendome is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #991 of 18,128 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$22 - US$44
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Opéra / Bourse
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

The escargots were very special and most of the food looked brilliant. Think local pub food but Parisian standards. Good grub, cheap prices and friendly service. Will be coming here again for sure!

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Two of my favourite foods are proper escargot and entrecôte w/ bearnaise. I had a lunch of both accompanied by the house red from their private vineyard. It was amazing. I was brought by my business host,a local, who said that his was one of his favourite restaurant. And it has a great atmosphere,very authentic. The waitstaff has a lot of personality, very fun place.

And the escargot was served without the shells, in a tray with individual spaces for each snail w/ sauce. You could see the sauce boiling when it arrived on the table. Best of all there were 12 served with fresh bread. If you are not hungry than it would be enough for a light meal, and the steak was hung with a pile of fresh french fries. It is one of hte best meals I have had in a while.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Great food and prices with excellent service. The owner is very friendly and makes it her business to make sure you are having a great experience.

Reviewed 11 December 2013

My husband and I just happened upon this place as we were staying around the corner at the Place Vendome. This is a real local place. It is very small and you are crammed in next to your neighbour. However, if this does not bother you then, order the duck confit-it was tone of the best things I ate on my trip! The wine was great and reasonable. service ok.

1  Thank sleeplessintoronto12
Reviewed 9 December 2013

If you want to hang with the locals, this is your place. I asked the concierge at our hotel to make us reservations there, and she said she loved the place, goes there all the time. That's a good endorsement as far as I'm concerned.

The evening menu is a very reasonable prix fixe. I think it was 35 euros for 3 courses. The choices are limited, but there's plenty of good options to pick from. The wine list is extensive, but they had no vodka the night we were there, so keep that in mind if it's important to you. My husband wasn't feeling so well, so they made an exception for him, and he just got an appetizer. I went all out with excellent escargot, an outstanding duck confit, and this fun dessert of mascarpone in a pool of passion fruit & surrounded by raspberries.

The place looks like a hole in the wall, but the food is REALLY good, and the staff was very nice.

2  Thank kgs1958