The hotel doesn't look much aesthetically, but it's a very clean, simply laid-out aparthotel with an awful lot of space. The staff were very pleasant and helpful and made everything very easy. The location is fantastic, with a metro station (Cadet) just a few hundred metres away and easy access within 15-20 minutes (all told) to the majority of Parisian sights. The Boulevard Montmarte is just around the corner, with the renowned Folies Bergeres and its charms. The hotel offered free wi-fi and air-con/heating which was very useful with the cold weather.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of the 22 self-catering apartments with air-conditioning, are decorated and fitted with contemporary furniture, to accomodate 1 to 6 persons Enjoy a Living room with an outside view, a fully equipped kitchen, a Dining area and a private bathroom with tube & separate toilets The space to sleep are equipped with quality mattress which can be accommodate in Queen Bed or 2 single beds upon your request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Residence Cosy's Cadet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Cosy`s Cadet Hotel Paris
- Residence Cosys Cadet Paris