I stayed with my wife and son (1 year old) for three nights. The room was spacious with compact kitchen and cleanned ecery day (except the kitchen that is supposed to be cleanned by the gest). The hotel is next to the subway station, close to the galeries lafayette and opera garnier, and the staffs were there whenever I needed. The elevator wasn't work in anyone day there I stayed and i had to carry all the luggages and stroller by myself, particulary the stroller everyday. The conditionating ar was out of service in the first day, but after I claimed, it worked. There was not luxury, not big deals, but for short staying with a family is enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of the 22 self-catering apartments with air-conditioning, are decorated and fitted with contemporary furniture, to accomodate 1 to 6 persons Enjoy a Living room with an outside view, a fully equipped kitchen, a Dining area and a private bathroom with tube & separate toilets The space to sleep are equipped with quality mattress which can be accommodate in Queen Bed or 2 single beds upon your request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, LateRooms, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Cosy's Cadet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Cosy`s Cadet Hotel Paris
- Residence Cosys Cadet Paris