I come to Paris quite often for different reasons and I must admit I've never before been to a hotel with this kind of spaciousness when it comes to the rooms, at least not in this price category. We stayed in an apartment for 4 persons with our two children but we could easily accommodate another 4 if necessary. There is a kitchenette in every apartment whitch is fully equipped, one could prepare complete meals there. The location in the 9th arrondissement is fabulous, in walking distance to Gare du nord, Montmartre and Les grands magazins on Boulevard Hausmann. We had breakfast included in the price and it was quite satisfactory, the typical parisian choice of food. The breakfast could come a bit expensive if paid separately though, taking into account that you can find lots of great brasseries in the neighbourhood. Altogether we spent three wery nice days in the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of the 22 self-catering apartments with air-conditioning, are decorated and fitted with contemporary furniture, to accomodate 1 to 6 persons Enjoy a Living room with an outside view, a fully equipped kitchen, a Dining area and a private bathroom with tube & separate toilets The space to sleep are equipped with quality mattress which can be accommodate in Queen Bed or 2 single beds upon your request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Residence Cosy's Cadet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Cosy`s Cadet Hotel Paris
- Residence Cosys Cadet Paris