“Great for Quick Bite”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Champs-Élysées
Reviewed 17 May 2014

We stopped to eat at outdoor cafe. Good people watching. Service was wonderful. Waiter was efficient and funny. Obviously this location primarily caters to tourists but we found the Croque Monsieur and Madame tasty and fit the bill.

2  Thank travelernottourist

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I arrived in Paris to find that the restaurant I had been booked in to eat that evening was still part of a building site despite both their website and The Fork stating otherwise. So I decided to head for the Champs Elysees and this restaurant.
Unlike others who have felt rushed, there was no such feeling on my visit, the waiter gave me plenty of time to make my choice and recommended a lovely wine to accompany my meal of duck breast and sweet potato mash. For one course I spent about an hour here, so certainly not rushed.
Once again, I will happily return to this restaurant on my next visit to Paris.

1  Thank LJC82SR
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We just had arrived in Paris, checked-into our Hotel, and began our walk down the Champs-Elysees. This was the first restaurant we came-upon, and my wife nearly demanded we eat here. Mistake. Walk-on-by! The food is OK, nothing special. The service is impeccable...it better be. But, the restaurant is a tourist trap...way over priced: $90 Euro for three for lunch.

3  Thank Wineaux FromAlexandria
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Seriously it's like they want u out as fast as possible.
Yes, they bring good fast but how-by dropping it on the table and rushing to catch another costumer in the street.
We were there 2 times:first took breakfast and it was 44euro and the next day came at the same time and they say that" no breakfast at this time", so we ate all the same but for 75euro. Very expensive!!! If we would have options we would not come back again.

1  Thank Kykisonya
Reviewed 14 April 2014

This is the first authentic Parisian restaurant that I have ever been and indulge myself in. Though it is really expensive, because this is Paris, I really love the presentation and the rich flavor of the food. Here also, I was able to try the famous French escargot! Definitely a must in Paris!