“Stayed there several times”
Review of Hotel Banke

Hotel Banke
Ranked #260 of 1,802 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Its location is very good, staff is super friendly, just try not to book a room on the internal court as its close to the elevater so its noisy.
Every floor have a theme.
Very close to la fayette and close to opera , louvre , hard rock, and metro station.
You can even de tax and refund in lafayette!
Been in banke 4 times till now, its my favourite hotel
Cheers!

DireccionDerbyHotels, Responsable relations publiques at Hotel Banke, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for your comment.
We really appreciate it.
You are a part of our family after 4 times at the hotel!

Please fell free to contact me if you need it : eperelloàderbyhotels.com, i am at your disposal.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

This is an ideal hotel for a stay in Paris, may it be for business or with family. I became quite a regular, and every single time everything is perfect: the rooms, the restaurant, the sumptuous breakfast and above all everybody working there! I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
It s always a pleasure to got you at the hotel. This is like your Home!

Don t hesitate to contact me : eperello@derbyhotels.com.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

First of all, the atmosphere of this hotel is very nice. That is stylish and cool. The staff are excellent. Actually, I had some trouble, but the staff dealt with it politely. Furthermore, this hotel is located very well for tourist. bus the stop from airport, the entrance of subway, and the biggest department store is near the hotel. So, I do recommend this hotel wiht confidence.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking some time to share your experience.
We are very pleased to know that we are your favorite place.

You are also very dear to us.

I am at your disposal : eperello@derbyhotels.com

Reviewed 11 February 2014

I was weary after reading others reviews, advising that they heard the metro go past everytime... do you have super human hearing?! I couldn't hear a thing!

The hotel is located is a brilliant area, quiet with the closest Metro only a very short walk away, with a fabulous little patisserie half way.

Hotel Banke wowed me from the start, from the moment you walk in you feel that you are the only person that matters to the staff. The interior of the hotel (lobby and hallways) are chic with colours of chocolate and plum with accents of gold and almost an 'African' feel.

The rooms themselves are very decent sizes for European standards and I do not think I have ever slept so well in my life. Every effort is made on the hotel behalf to make you feel welcome and appreciated.

I will definitely be returning and I always recommend my clients to stay here also, and I still have not heard one bad thing from them either.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Anji J

Dear Customer,

You can t imagine how your comment make us very proud to do our best for making you stay unforgettable.

Thank you so much for your comment.

We are all at your disposal if you need us : eperello@derbyhotels.com

Reviewed 9 February 2014

This is not your usual business hotel. Rather unique. Lots of dark red, very hot and dark. Room was faux luxury, again hot, but with the key card in its slot for long enough the air con kicked in, otherwise the windows opened onto the street. The toilet had been placed so that you couldn't really sit on it other than side saddle! In the communal area of the bedroom floor was a rather strange museum-style cabinet of African jewelry made from bones. The internet did not work. Breakfast okay but again the room far too hot. Check out slow.

Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank LordH64
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

This was an interesting hotel that somehow didn't quite engage. It is wonderfully located for mainstream Parisian shopping and has striking if rather sombre decor. Service from front of house staff was excellent and the general fittings of the rooms were luxurious. However the room was too hot and the air-conditioning unresponsive. There is no provision for coffee or tea making in the room which I would have expected at the price and the communal areas other than restaurants and bar very limited and as already noted rather dark.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Simpson64
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I am those kind of person that has no direction sense who are very easy to get lost, after 3 turns in a road, I will be lost already. . I can go to the restaurant bathroom and couldn't find my seat in the way back. So when my friend got the news that I'm traveling to Paris (my first time) he recommended this hotel to me. It's in the prime location of central Paris with Lafayette right across the street, Metro station downstairs, walking distance to the Opera, Louvre Museum. Even for me, I can easily find my way back to the hotel after running around these tourist spots.
The hotel room are tiny but everything is really clean and the design is hip. Staff are very nice with extremely good service, I arrived to the hotel at 8:00 in the morning and they specially help me to do the early check in without me asking for it.
I will definitely come back to this hotel for my next trip and recommend my friend to book this.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank AW123555
DireccionDerbyHotels, Responsable relations publiques at Hotel Banke, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your post.

The whole team of the Hotel Banke is always at your disposal for helping you during your stay.

Please, don t hesitate to contact me when you want to come back : eperello@derbyhotels.com. I will be pleased to welcome you.