“Nice neighborhood restaurant with great service”
Review of Le Pareloup

Le Pareloup
Ranked #7,421 of 17,766 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$23 - US$59
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We, a group of four, had dinner here and really liked it. We started with foie gras and pate. The beef with Roquefort was amazing! Great hot frites, too! We were not so impressed with the tart du jour, which was a custard (no discernable taste, not lemon, for sure) with a cooked meringue on top. Service was great! We were the only non-French in the restaurant. Very small, intimate, frequented by locals. Decor was almost hard to see, since it was so small, with tiny (adorable) outdoor tables.

1  Thank Grice-Fearing

Reviewed 20 June 2014

We ate dinner here tonight. Even though we are staying in the neighborhood I doubt we will return. Service was very poor. Food was very average. I

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Had a nice meal here with my 2 daughters during our visit to Roland Garros to watch the tennis. We had spaghetti Bolognese (not very French) but was lovely...Duck...was very nice and fell off of the bone and a steak which was very nice but a little bit on the cold side. Restaurant staff were very nice and helpful, only downfall is it is a little cramped. But well worth a visit.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

A beautiful, small restaurant ideal when visiting or staying near the Eiffel Tower. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and very good at English. I ordered the Duck which was delicious and fell off the bone! Brilliant value for money compared to other restaurants in Paris.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This was a lovely surprise and so close to our hotel. The food was delicious and the waiter suggested I have a glass of their special rose wine. So I ended up having 2 for good measure - really good. I had their daily special which was a white fish in a perfect sauce. Really good food!