1,715 results
All reviewsarc de triompheeiffel towermarriott propertiesconcierge staffturn down servicebusiness centerplatinum membermacaroonsmodern hotelsmall balconyhotel restaurantprior to our arrivalbottle of champagnefamily roomtwo blocksking bedlocation is great
Reviewed 3 May 2014

We stayed 3 nights for sight seeing in Paris. The location is very convenient. It is 5 minutes walk to the Arc de Triomphe, 10 minutes to the Champs Elysee, and if you would like to walk around to more attractions, the hotel is 45 minutes from Eiffel Tower and 50 minutes from the Louvre. Staff is very welcoming and attentive. The Concierge (Navigator desk) is excellent providing great information regarding everything, including restaurants. The rooms are adequate. The gym is of average size but well equipped. The breakfast buffet is excellent with many healthy choices. The hotel restaurant has limited menu for dinner and is difficult to compete with tons of choices in the neighborhood. Our overall stay was excellent due to excellent location and helpful staff.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Laura T, Responsable réception at Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share such a nice review regarding your recent stay in our property.

I do appreciate the fact that you have enjoyed your stay with us and please be assured the entire staff is very much looking forward to welcome you soon!

Laura Termens

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Ditto with all the positive comments for other guests who stayed at this hotel in April. I stayed 9 nights, including the Easter weekend. I was staying on points (I'm Platinum Elite), so I chose this hotel (among Marriott choices) based on location and Trip Advisor reviews. Full breakfast was included in my elite benefits (hot buffet, fruits, pastries, cheeses, meats) and chocolates or other treats at turn down. Staff was friendly, welcoming and helpful (front desk, navigator, restaurant/bar, business center, housekeeping). Had a courtyard room on 6th floor. Enjoyed sunset cocktail from balcony several nights (sunset was at almost 9 pm!). As others mentioned, rooms were very quiet, which is a top priority for me! Room included mini-bar (fridge useful for food and beverages bought at Monoprix around the corner) and large, well-appointed bathroom. Desk with two outlets and various ports for connection for computers and other devices. Lighting excellent in bathroom and guest room. I walked just about everywhere, but used busses occasionally (#73 runs from Arc to Place de la Concorde), and metro was 1/4 mile away. Starbucks and McD's about 100 yds up the street if you need your fix or just a cafe to go. Staff always greeted me by name and endured my attempts at high school French. Fitness center has several treadmills, eliptical trainers, weight sets, etc. Navigator (concierge) desk staff were especially helpful in answering questions, making suggestions and reservations for activities, etc. I have already booked a return for a week close to Christmas.

Room Tip: Rooms on the courtyard side have (very) small balcony and are quiet. Rooms on the street side might have better views, but street noise.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank CatyRay
Reviewed 29 April 2014

My daughter and I spent a week in Paris and loved our hotel. First of all and most important, it was very clean. We always had enough towels and lots of toiletries. The breakfast was yummy and made it a perfect way to start off our busy days. After the first day, we got our bearings and realized our hotel was in a good location. Lots of restaurants near by to choose from. The metro was a short walk away. Most of all, the staff was super accommodating . They helped me with two large packages I needed to secure before flying home. Can't say enough good things. You will enjoy this hotel. I will be back next time I am in Paris.

Room Tip: Had a garden view. Beautiful garden.....
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank gator33

Dear guest,

First of all I would like to thank you on behalf of our entire staff.

We strive on a daily basis to exceed our guests' expectations and your kind words make our work have a new meaning.

Thank you again for feedback.

Laura Termens

Reviewed 28 April 2014

This is a fantastic place to stay in Paris. It is centrally located to all the major attractions and the Metro. Remember, though, that this hotel is in the center of all that is touristy in Paris and you will pay for it. The room was a little pricey but well worth the convienence. The great hotel staff and safe area were absolute pluses for me.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We spent three glorious nights at this Renaissance in April 2014. We loved everything about the hotel, the location is perfect, near Arc de Triomphe and Champes Elysees, easy enough for walks to the main tourist attractions but also a few minutes from the metro and bus station. The room was extremely quiet, obviously they have good insulation. We got the standard deluxe room and it was very nice with a view of the city, a small balcony, it was large by Paris standards and had all the amenities. The staff was very nice, they even recognized my wife for turning 60 while at their hotel and sent us a nice surprise to our room. All in all I highly recommend this hotel, I have only good things to say about it, no complaints.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Laura T, Responsable réception at Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a complimentary review following your recent stay here at the Renaissance Arc de Triomphe! I'm so thrilled to hear that you truly enjoyed your stay with us as well as our location. I will be sure to share your kind words with everyone on our team.
We look forward to having you again very soon, With Best Regards,