“Beautiful candies”

Ranked #14,849 of 18,359 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$18 - US$49
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Louvre / Palais-Royal
Description: Welcome Aux Delices de Manon located in Paris in the 1st district . In a historical context, our dynamic and friendly team will welcome you to taste our local products . Side bakery , we offer various kinds of traditional breads and a wide selection of pastries . A tea room is also at your available where you can enjoy the quality of our Illy coffees and our Dammann teas. In the sit down area you can enjoy any of the bakery products exposed in the take away area or you can just order from the menu. Omelets, eggs, 40 types of sanwiches baguettes, steaks, hamburgers, soups, salads, foie gras, snails, fish,wine, champagne... we have everything and we are open every day from 6am with freshly baked breads and pastry. Give us a try when you're in the neigbourhood. Our staff are fluent in more that 5 languages. See you soon!
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We bought some sandwiches ,desserts and wine to eat at our hotel and they were very fresh and delicious.

They display some amazing chocolats, some that look like shoes, others, the eiffel tower!

The staff was very kind, but the prices were not that good. A little bit expensive, but as it is in one of the best places in Paris, it was ok.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

All the terrible reviews here seem to be about eating in the restaurant portion of the establishment. I came in for some pastries and a snack to go and did not experience the terribleness some of the other reviews talk about. Two small quiches plus two almond croissants, both were very good. I wanted to order a cappuccino, however, the woman helping me told me that the drink would be 7 euros, to check if I still wanted it. Knowing how much it was, I did not buy it and I'm glad she pointed it out, as I had not glanced at the menu with the prices.

I would not try my luck with the restaurant but would return again to get something to go.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Went in because it looked nice from a first glance. I bought a baget and a canele. Both i didn't even finish. The taste was bad, and so was the price. No stealing though ...and the water was nice.

2  Thank Яна К
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Had we checked TripAdvisor we would have bwen warned. I can only reiterate thw prior comments. They had nice sandwiches in the case and asked if I could join my wife at a table. Needless to say there was an additional 4€ charge for that....the sandwich was 6€ I thw case. Wife's coffee was 5.50€. Then they figure the bill at thw register and therw the addition was off and I would have been significantly overcharged if I didn't question the addition. No apology. AVOID

2  Thank agl120854
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We dropped in at about 9.30 one evening and just wanted something simple so we ordered a couple of ribs of beef that come with two garnitures at 22 euros each. The steaks were cooked as requested and were fine. However ordering them required dealing with a waiter with attitude. The wine glasses are minuscule goblets that are ridiculous for any reasonable wine. The only sparkling mineral water is Perrier which no French person would drink with food as it is too gassy. There was a minor and deliberate overcharge on the bill which was corrected without comment when we pointed it out. Although our experience was not as bad as others, I can see why this place gets so many damning reviews.