“WOW... Great Food and Service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2,763 of 16,717 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$12 - US$38
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Description: Pupi restaurant, is located in the 7th arrondissement, offers authentic Italian flavors, excellent pizzas made ​​by one of the best Italian pizza and very especially good Italian pasta and delicious homemade Italian desserts.
Singapore, Singapore
“WOW... Great Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

Trying to convince my kids to have a traditional French meal while in Paris was impossible after we had pizza here. Two nights in a row we eat here!

Service was great and the food was fantastic.

Value for money in a city that is expensive for lots of things.

If you are around the area, worth stopping in for some food.

• Visited June 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Good without the cost”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013

Greatest thing about this place is the staff - very nice honest people who have time for you without usual Paris arrogance.
Pizzas are tasty too. 35euros for 2 pizzas and 2 beers is reasonable for the area, perfect for quick bite too eat.

• Visited July 2013
“Good friendly restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2013

Friendly service, OK salads, OK pasta, good to very good pizzas. Quiet location. The restaurant was not too busy when we went so service was pretty quick. No hesitation in recommending.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Chicago, IL
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2013

We would have never found this restaurant had it now been for Trip Advisor. I'm sure glad we did though! It's a bit off the beat and path, but, that adds to the adventure.

While admittedly, the name is a bit odd, don't be worried. It's a fairly small place which adds to the atmosphere. Very comfortable, warm, and inviting. There are places in Paris where you don't feel at ease while eating due to the pretentiousness of the patrons and staff. This is NOT one of those by a long shot. The food was very good and the wait staff was just great. Our waitress was so nice, sweet and helpful. She worked very hard to explain some of the menu items in English and always kept a beautiful smile on her face. Everything was very fresh and tasty.

If you get a chance, by all means get there to have a quality, very well priced, and enjoyable meal. You won't regret it.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank ChicagoGuy1965
Brussels, Belgium
“The perfect restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2013

Simply put, I Pupi is fantastic.
During the year that I lived in Paris, I went there at least once a week and I was never disappointed. The food is just delicious and definitely not too expensive, either.
When I came back to Paris a few months ago, I went there for lunch and I was still treated as royally as when I lived there. They actually remembered me.
At I Pupi, you're not just another customer.
Every time I'm in Paris, I try and make it over there.
Tip: try the bruschetta and the penne all'arrabiata.

• Visited March 2013