“Best pizza in Paris!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2,930 of 16,717 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$12 - US$38
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Description: Pupi restaurant, is located in the 7th arrondissement, offers authentic Italian flavors, excellent pizzas made ​​by one of the best Italian pizza and very especially good Italian pasta and delicious homemade Italian desserts.
Sao Paulo, SP
“Best pizza in Paris!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

Been living in Paris for 6 years now. Had pizzas in all kinds of places, seen them all. I can guarantee: there is no better pizza in Paris. You will not regret coming to this restaurant. It is very simple, but it is welcoming, and their pizzas and service will not disappoint. Really recommended. I'm a bit "picky" with restaurants, but this one is a favorite. For your own good, avoid the horrible pizza places tourist traps near the Champs Elyseés, come here!

1 Thank fernandorees

expat
“Returning Customers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Everytime we visit Paris we order pizza from I-Pupi. How could you not--after all, the pizza maker earned 3rd place and 6th place in the Best of Pizza in France competition. The family (orginally from Napoli) owned pizza place orders their flour from Napoli--thus giving their customers a better pizza. Love that they are open late after coming home from a long day of site-seeing. I-Pupi, we'll be back!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank walkerexpat
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great Food & Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

We loved this meal. Our waitress was very sweet and made some suggestions for sites to visit. The pizza was delicious. If we ever get back to Paris, we'd definitely make a trip back to I-Pupi. I recommend visiting!

• Visited July 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“WOW... Great Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

Trying to convince my kids to have a traditional French meal while in Paris was impossible after we had pizza here. Two nights in a row we eat here!

Service was great and the food was fantastic.

Value for money in a city that is expensive for lots of things.

If you are around the area, worth stopping in for some food.

• Visited June 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Good without the cost”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013

Greatest thing about this place is the staff - very nice honest people who have time for you without usual Paris arrogance.
Pizzas are tasty too. 35euros for 2 pizzas and 2 beers is reasonable for the area, perfect for quick bite too eat.

• Visited July 2013