“Really good Pizza”

Price range: US$12 - US$39
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Description: Pupi restaurant, is located in the 7th arrondissement, offers authentic Italian flavors, excellent pizzas made ​​by one of the best Italian pizza and very especially good Italian pasta and delicious homemade Italian desserts.
Boston, MA
“Really good Pizza”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I picked this place based on the reviews from TA and I found them to be very accurate. We came here on our way to the Eiffel tower. It is a nice sized restaurant as it takes over two spots so plenty of seating. We were greeted warmly and again not an issue that we didn't speak French (only limited) We split a bruschetta the bread wasn't very crusty it was more like regular bread. I tend to like it more on Italian or chibatta bread but the bruschetta part was very good maybe a little garlicky. We split a margarita pizza. Which I found to be very good. They definitely had an interesting variety of pizzas and they are not too far from the Eiffel tower. I would come here if you are in the mood for pizza because it was pretty decent!

• Visited July 2014

Winnipeg
“Watch for the half-time show ”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

This is a nice, unassuming, Italian restaurant. The decor is much more homey than fancy. The pizza is excellent as are the salads. The rules about how pizza should be are quite rigid in Italy and this place adhere's to those rules. So there'll be no surprises (good or bad). The Pizzas are big enough to share. We had two pizzas for three of us and there was plenty.

The deserts are also quite good.

The service is very friendly. There is also a half time show that is entertaining. If Cirque du Soliel made pizza this is how they'd do it.

“Great Italian place”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Saw this place on tripadvisor and convinced the LOML - Love Of My Life to give this place a try. We had gone to another place called Il Grigio a couple of blocks away earlier in the week and that was very good (can't find it on this site though) but wanted to try a different place. We were so incredibly happy that we did.
We were met, just after walking in, by the owner who greeted us warmly almost as if he knew us and was just happy that we were there to visit his place.
We ordered a pizza and a pasta that was on the special board for the night. Both meals were great. We read later somewhere else that they are usually one of the best pizzas in Paris. We can believe it. But don't take our word for it go there and have one yourself! You will NOT regret it.

San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
“Best pizza ever”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

This family owned Italian restaurant is a find. The pizza is sooooo good as is everything else there. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
I eat here alot while in Paris with friends ,family or alone.
An added treat is watching Julio prepare the pizza. Last time I was there he was in the street entertaining people flipping, rolling the dough on his finger over his shoulder,though his legs.

• Visited May 2014
Sao Paulo, SP
“Best pizza in Paris!”
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

Been living in Paris for 6 years now. Had pizzas in all kinds of places, seen them all. I can guarantee: there is no better pizza in Paris. You will not regret coming to this restaurant. It is very simple, but it is welcoming, and their pizzas and service will not disappoint. Really recommended. I'm a bit "picky" with restaurants, but this one is a favorite. For your own good, avoid the horrible pizza places tourist traps near the Champs Elyseés, come here!

1 Thank fernandorees