“De beaux efforts dans l'assiette, et le service”
Review of L'Eclaireur

Ranked #11,650 of 17,152 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Champs-Elysees
Antony, France
“De beaux efforts dans l'assiette, et le service”
Reviewed 6 December 2012

I came twice in this restaurant in the last six months. The food is quite original and well prepared. The wine choice is interesting. The service is for me very smart all along the diner. Of course price is high but you are in a very nice place, not too noisy and really you can taste some interesting food. For all these reasons, take the opportunity to go to this adress.

• Visited July 2012

Sydney
“The best ever Club Sandwich!!"”
Reviewed 17 May 2011

After walking the beautiful streets of Paris for many hours we came across this fabulous bar and restaurant. We ate outside in the wonderful sunshine and had fabulous service from a lovely waitress (and her very good looking boyfriend!!). I ordered the Club Sandwich as I am a sucker for a good club sandwich. The sandwich arrived and it looked magnificent! The most beautiful club sandwich I have ever had - not a traditional one but one with a beautiful chicken filling with bacon, tomato and lettuce! The chicken filling was deliciously creamy and I probably could have had another one!! My sister had a beautiful salad and our friend had a divine pasta dish - which also looked exquisite. I thoroughly enjoyed my lunch here and will definitely return when I make it back to Paris.

• Visited May 2011