“Wish I could give zero stars”
Review of Santorini

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Odeon / Saint-Michel
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I stayed in St Michel and I was looking for a place for fondue and a place my husband could eat at. I looked at reviews and thought this place was going to be great. Was I wrong. The fondue was disgusting and my husbands food had no flavor. The worst part of the dinner was the owner allowed street performers to come and ask for money while we were eating dinner. Do not go here.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

If you are looking for a restaurant that provides value for money then this falls into that category. They have a choice of set price menus to suit different budgets. Staff are friendly and speak English.

Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a place to eat in Paris to try some tradition food but we were on a budget. As we walked past this place a guy summoned us in. We noticed a board with the set menu on it for 15€. For entrees we got marinated mussels and frog legs (what we were looking try), mains steak and lamb and icecream for desert. The good was really really good! Some of the best we've had on our euro trip and we were really happy with the bill at the end.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

We had a group of 16. Each one left having had their fill and we still averaged just over 15 euro per person for an entrée/plat/dessert!

Reviewed 14 July 2013

After a Louvre tour with 2 US Friends we decided to head for the Latin quarter. Hungry we stopped at this restaurant. Compared to some of the reviews of the place we had a good experience. The waiters were attentive and the food was fine...as was the price