“Thai fusion”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Montmartre
Reviewed 29 March 2012

Found this restaurant using a TripAdvisor search for Montmartre as our friends wanted vegetarian. We found the food to be an excellent combination for French and Thai. I had the duck, and it was very good, even though it was served with rice that I normally do not care for.

Reviewed 17 November 2011

Sitting on the side walk french stlye

The reason we went to the restaurant was that because it looked really nice and we lived right next door to it. I am a vegertarian and the set menu didn't have any veggie options, however they offered me nooddles with fried veggies and they were the best nooddles i've had in my entire life! Set menu is very reasonably prices and there are both meat and fish options. I very much enjoyed my boyfriend's lemon sorbet because after his beef salad and main course he couldn't eat another bite! How lucky for me:) I'm not much of a gourmand but i enjoyed the food immensly and it was something different to try. The word of warning if you want to order smthng not included in the set menu it won't be cheap, but totally worth it.

1  Thank KseniaA
Reviewed 23 September 2011

Stylish little restaurant serving Thai fusion at reasonable prices. 39 Euros for a huge meal including wine, appetizer, entrée and dessert.
Very friendly staff and delicious food, served with great presentation (worthy of photographing).

Reviewed 29 August 2011

This is a nice place to eat with good, tasty food. We booked with La Fourcette.com and got a starter, main, dessert plus half a bottle of wine per person for 29 euros - great value and lots of selection. The also have menu options in the rest which have a lot of options to choose from.

Reviewed 19 October 2010

One of the best restaurants in Paris. I highly highly recommend it. You must have the en Papillotede salmon avec en feuille de bananier Oh LA LA LA!!! et pour dessert
Nem Chocolat!!!! PERFECTION!
www.iyara-rest.com take a look at this restaurant!

1  Thank Astin2005