“Good value for money, great service - closer to Disneyland Paris”

Appart'City Confort Paris Grande Bibliotheque
Ranked #1,365 of 1,803 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Hotel is about 40 mins coach ride out of Paris - stayed here 2 nights part of our Europe tour. Rooms are quite spacious with cooking facilities. Front desk service was excellent and there is a shuttle bus to Disneyland and nearby shopping centre. Not sure if it's free - check with the hotel first

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank ShymRA

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Our short break in Paris was wonderful and the hotel topped it off.
The room was lovely. It was kitted out with everything I would've wished for!

I would vote 5 starts, but, the one let down was at breakfast, the staff were hovering around you and made me feel like I couldn't relax and enjoy the great selection of food that was provided.

I am definitely going back!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Just returned back with my family from a trip to Paris, we stayed at the Park and suites prestige Paris grande Biblioteque, and frankly speaking there no prestige at this hotel and i wonder how it is rated as four stars with neither restaurant, nor room services,moreover, all the rooms are infected.
We reserved one prestige suite and at arrival we have been surprised because the suites at this hotel as per the reception staff are simply two communicating small bedrooms.
Bathrooms full of mildew.
I dont advise any one to stay there.
One funny thing is happening during our checkout, they asked us to pay something called city tax, and the strange things it doesnt even figure the your bill...so strange

Room Tip: just avoid this hotel
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank roy e
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Very convenient hotel with a Metro stop located very close by. There are some restaurants and shops nearby with a Monoprix supermarket too. If you like a more quiet location not bang in the middle of Paris central, then this is for you. It's easily reachable by metro! If you are from London or Melbourne, it somehow resembles what you know as the Docklands! Hotel was clean and even has a microwave, mini dishwasher and a kitchen sink.

Room Tip: Don't expect a massive room, for the price we paid, it satisfied what we needed! A clean bed to...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I liked the room and layout. The bed was comfortable. But after the first few hours, there was no hot water for the remaining 48 hours, with nary an explanation or prognosis. No maid service appeared even though my rate included it. I had web access, but no one was around to troubleshoot lack of VPN access, so... no email. I sent a message to the general manager after my trip, but didn't hear back.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2013

This was a family visit to Paris, with 2 family rooms and 1 smaller room. We were very impressed with the quality and size of the rooms and the facilities, lots in the kitchen area and very comfortable beds and sofa beds.
The staff were all extremely helpful at all times, we asked for advice and help from a variety of people at different times over our stay and all were happy to help and very professional.
The booking was b&b and there was a large range of good food available in the mornings, enough choice for most tastes.
Location was good. It seemed a safe area and although not as picturesque as the centre of town (it is all quite new) there are a variety of shops cafes and restaurants within walking distance. Metro/RER station is 2 minutes walk with quick links (5-10 mins) to central Paris, which is why we were so impressed with the price.
Literally the only negative was the wifi connection. The fact that it is only available in the lobby is not a problem to me, but for me it is good to catch up on business emails at the end of the day and this did sometimes take ages as the connection dropped a lot. Not a big deal but it was irritating.
On the whole we all really enjoyed our stay and myself and my wife will definitely be staying here again when we have a weekend break on our own in the near future.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Cpj955
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I do not recommend this hotel at all. The location is very nice. Although, it's far from all the tourist sites. My friends and I decided to get our rooms cleaned the second day. We put the sign in front of our door to let the cleaning service know. When we got back to the hotel my friend realized that his iPad was missing. We went downstairs to let the receptionist know that it was missing. My other friends and I then went back upstairs to see if any of our things were missing and it so happens that we got a lot of our things stolen. The cleaning people ended up taking more than $1000+ from us; an ipad, ipod, and 200 euros. The staff were able to find out who cleaned our room and stole our stuff, unfortunately they could not do nothing about it. We were not the only ones that got our stuff stolen during our stay. There was also a guy who got his money and laptop stolen the same day we got our things stolen. There was also a lady there who told us that some of her husband's things were missing as well. In order to get our refund or try and make something happen, we had to file a police report. But that did nothing. Do not book your stay at this hotel. I highly recommend that you do not.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
5  Thank Anna A
Direction_Department, Directeur général at Appart'City Confort Paris Grande Bibliotheque, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2013

Dear Guest,

We are very sorry for the troubles you experienced during your stay in our establishment.
One of your friends also posted a comment on Tripadvisor regarding this unlucky experience and we have responded to her in order to bring some precisions.
As we told her, we looked into the situation after you reported that your personal items had been stolen that day and operated a keycard check on your apartment, which led us to the conclusion that you and the cleaning lady were the only people who had entered your room. As a matter of fact, the cleaning lady in question has been working with us for a very long time and we have entire confidence in her.
Moreover, we did not register any other complaints regarding stolen items on that day. You seem to point out the cleaning lady is guilty for a theft that has not been reported to us. This “cleaning lady” is a person that we blindly trust. She is an honest and hard working person.
You may also envisage the fact that the door of your room has been wrongly closed before you left in the morning.
However, we invite you to contact the police station of the 13th district of Paris. We truly hope that they will be able to help you with this matter. Should you need assistance from our side, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
The Management

Also consider these accommodations in or near Paris
Bercy / Nation
Hotel Murat
#1,570 of 1,803 in Paris
Green Hotels Paris 13
#651 of 1,803 in Paris

Been to Appart'City Confort Paris Grande Bibliotheque? Share your experiences!