All reviews eiffel tower great location room was spacious single room street noise receptionist desk supermarket
Reviewed 12 December 2017

I stayed here during a very brief work trip and was very pleased with my experience. I arrived extremely early and had to be at a meeting at 9am and the hotel went out of their way and made a room available upon my arrival, even though they had previously said they were fully booked. I wanted to hug the receptionist for that. The room was spacious, modern, clean, equipped with everything needed, the bed was comfy, there was no street noise yet the windows go out on the street, the wifi worked perfectly and I liked the bar downstairs for a quick breakfast. The location is perfect and it's a very nice neighbourhood for strolling around, with little shops and restaurants and metro access. The hotel also organised an airport transfer for me with the sweetest chauffeur I could imagine - very nice and very caring. All this for an unbeatable price. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat and would recommend it without hesitation.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Ange516
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Having seen so many budget hotels in Paris, nothing surprises me anymore, as 99% of them are old, worn out, often filthy and with poor internet signal.

However this one did pleasantly surprise me because the room was large enough, very clean, bed comfy, and had a large bathroom too! And wifi was ok too.

Excellent value for the money! I will come back.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Jannat_Snow
Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

The restaurant is nice and - unlike most similar places in Paris - quite spacious, but the food is average at best. No tap water, only bottled Evian. The waiters speak english. It has a nice garden in the street, operating even in winter.

Date of stay: December 2016
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Second time I've stayed in this hotel for meetings at the OECD. First time I a room at the back which was good, bathroom light on a timer was a bit odd but ok for central Paris. This time I have a room overlooking the cobbled street and the noise is ridiculous. Every morning I've been unable to sleep after about 5am because of barrels being delivered, lorries going to the shops, bins being collected and the terrace being jet washed for what felt like hours. The rooms need better windows. Sadly I don't think I'll be staying here again.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 August 2016

This hotel has a lot going for it. Very french suburb with all the relevant suppliers close by like: street market, restaurants, baker/patisserie, luxury shops, parks and gardens and very close to all the main tourism sites of Paris.
Staff are very helpful, the rooms very clean with a fresh modern decor.
BUT, we found the rooms very small, small hanging space for clothes so we were always tripping over our suitcases. Small bathroom, very small shower. I'm overweight and could not do a 360 in the shower without pushing the shower door open. No room fridge.
The most irritating thing about the hotel is the room lighting. Or rather the lack of it. The rooms are so dark. Dark colours, low wattage and too few lights. Impossible to see what part of your face you are shaving with the basin downlight. Lighting of the rooms is great for a spread in Harpers magazine but totally impractical for client use. We are mature age travellers and really won't consider staying here again.

Date of stay: July 2016