“Loved Le Petit Paris!”

Hotel le Petit Paris
Ranked #88 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 7 September 2012

a lovely hotel! Before even arriving to Paris, the staff was always prompt to return my e-mails with whatever questions/concerns I had about our reservation. When we arrived, we were greeted by Karim who is super friendly and charming. He was just really great guy and made us feel so welcome and helped us with whatever we needed. In fact, every staff member showed such much hospitality. Our room was pleasant and the decor was unique and fun. We took advantage of the coffee in the afternoon and enjoyed having wine in the courtyard in the evenings. We found other guests there to be quite friendly as well and had coffee one afternoon with a delightful couple from Sydney.

Overall, we found the hotel to be quaint and quiet. The location and price could not be beat. It was so convenient being able to take the RER from CDG and not having to transfer. We then left Paris to take a train to Amsterdam via the Garde de Nord station and still didn't have to transfer on the RER to get there--love that! It is the perfect stay for those who need a home base when in Paris to sight see. I hope to travel to Paris again soon and would definitely return to this hotel in the future.

There are newer reviews for Hotel le Petit Paris

Reviewed 7 September 2012

The front desk staff were amazing...made restaurant reservations, rearranged our room due to my mistake in the dates we wanted. And then, after my husband's illness resulted in our cancelling the whole trip, were very gracious. They cancelled the restaurant reservations for us...and all this when we were not even staying with them! I would definitely stay there should we return to Paris.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2012

This hotel is a little gem. Great location, great rooms, recently renovated and free WI-FI. What more could you want !!! Good restaurants and bars near to the hotel. Short walks to the main 'tourist' spots in Paris. Highly recommended....

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2012

Pros:
1) Hotel le Petit is located in Luxembourg area and the closest station no doubt is Luxembourg metro station. By using RER B line, it brings you to Eurostar station, Orly airport or CDG airport. No interchange is needed.

2)The area is busy yet safe. I and my cousin (2 girls) always back to the hotel at 10pm and we didn't not find any problem.

3)Take advantage of using the bus to travel Paris as there are few bus stops close to the hotel and they travel almost all your needs! (Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Opera area and Galeries Lafayette etc) Paris buses are clean and bright unlike the metro is relatively dirty, old and smelly! During your bus journey you can also take your time to have a look of the area around. Just like a little bus sightseeing! Every bus stop has the bus route map that is easy to understand.

4)The shower is the best one I have ever had! Super great pressure!!! At first you will find a little bit too strong(maybe just for me as I don't normally go massage) but eventually you feel like being massaged. Stressless body after a strong shower. I have been to many different top and normal hotels and this shower really impressed me! (Remember to use both rain shower and the shower head at the same time!)

5)Trendy Lounge with honor bar that provides complimentary coffee and tea, also some pay-as-you-drink alcoholic drinks. Some paris guides and paris maps to read. An iMac (if I remember correctly) incase you don't have your computer with you.

6)The hotel staff has booked a taxi for me who is on time polite drive that didn't overcharge (As I heard it happens in Paris) and didn't go for the longer path.

Cons:
1)Bad internet connection. (My room was on the first floor) So on and off. I experienced the whole night couldn't connect to the internet and had to wait for the other morning. Night time is the worst period to use internet maybe too many people using it.

2)No enough slippers provided. I only could able to get a pair of paper slippers for the first day and another pair for the second day.

3)Room is small. But this is what happens in Paris. Small portion of food small room.

Overall I would recommend this hotel if you do not mind the size of the room and I will defo come back!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank meowlillies
Reviewed 5 September 2012

This boutique hotel in Paris is a delight. The stylish and modern rooms are comfortable and clean. The lights in the bathroom twinkle like stars. The superb staff are willing to help you in any way. There is a light breakfast for 12 Euros and an honor bar in the evenings. The location is good. There is a bakery nearby that serves an early breakfast if you want to grab something quick before heading out. I would stay there again!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2012

We stayed in the classic double room. It had a very nice design, unfortunately the view was missing, could only see the courtyard when you reached for it. The hotel itself is very nice, I liked the lounge area and I also liked the complimentary coffee facilities. We also had breakfast in the hotel one morning and it was fine, not a huge choice, especially since I don't eat any cereal so limited options but very nice pastry. We unfortunately had some problems with the room itself. When we read all the reviews, I did not understand clearly that the toilet is actually separate from the bathroom. For us, it was extremely surprising, especially considering how small the toilet is (and claustrophobic at times). Let's just say that bigger people would have a hard time visiting this room! Also, the bathroom didn't have enough space to put our things, I had to keep a lot of items in the room in the cupboard. In addition, the minibar emitted heat all the time so I couldn't leave my face cream in the cupboard, otherwise it would have been a mess. Leaving the minor issues aside, I can see that a lot of people would enjoy staying in this boutique hotel:) We had a good time and it was convenient to get to a lot of places and we walked quite a lot because of that.

Room Tip: Definitely the ones that have a view!
Reviewed 29 August 2012

I booked this for my wife's 40th birthday: a very pressured event. The hotel really delivered. Stylish, clean, helpful staff. Very quiet room (503) with great air-con'. Near to Les Jardins du Luxembourg: the best place in Paris to be seen and watch others. Also, if you run, 10k from here will take in the best sites. The breakfast (12E each) is good value compared to local cafes and bars. The area is quiet outside of University term times, but we like quiet. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are very quiet.
1  Thank Peter M