- you are 5mins walk from the Sacre Coeur
-basic room, what you need in Paris given you are not there to sit inside a hotel.
- noise cancelling windows - so quiet
- great transport links
- easy to get to stade de France from gare du nord (10min walk, 5min train)
- relatively rude staff, not normally a problem but woman when we checked in charged €2.50 to hold our bags because we arrived at 12. We were not charged this when we left our bags at checkout.
- not suitable for people with mobility issues (or overweight/obese), the bathroom is tiny with shower being very awkward to get in and out of and toilet being so close up against the wall it's hard to sit down.