“A nice surprice”

26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“A nice surprice”
Reviewed 28 July 2012

I took my family to this park with not high expectations. The waterslides are more than I thought and better quality. The only thing that I thought was lacking was the security but in many of the slides kids were playing by going many at the same time and not following the rules. So a great way to spend a day in Paris altough the price is a but too high.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Geir G

• Polish first
Jacksonville, Florida
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Great Waterpark!”
Reviewed 12 June 2012 via mobile

Growing up in Florida, I've visited my fair share of Waterparks and this held up to the competition!

First off men.... Gotta have a Speedo on. You can purchase on site if you'd like, they are €10 in the vending machines or there's a sporting good store that also sells them. Bring shampoo and things for after showers! The lockers and changing rooms were excellent and well kept. I liked that the Lockers were free, all you need is a euro coin and you get it back when you're done for the day.

The slides were great fun! I went on a Friday and was there for 7 hours and I never had to wait in line for a slide! Some of them are a little rough on the landings... Major wedgie alert. The wave pool was loads of fun, as were the 8 jacuzzis spread around the park.

It's €28 to get in, but well worth it for a fun day at the Waterpark!

10 Thank SucreBleu
New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Rip Off”
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Went late afternoon on a Thursday. Paid 75 euros for family of four. Kids loved it! Apparently you have to bring your own towels, shampoo, etc. No one tells you that. We were freezing after taking mandatory showers. Camera got soaked as they turn on automatically as you go through to the pool. My husband and I wanted to soak in the jacuzzi but found out you have to buy an extra ticket for 9 euros each to use that space. So we are wet, cold, already stored everything in lockers and then find out we have to go back upstairs to pay again! No way. No food or drink. There was a restaurant but it was closed. The hot tubs in the pool area were Luke warm. So my husband and my ticket was for nothing. I was furious! Wouldn't have gone if I had known all this. The kicker was the $50 McDonalds dinner on the way out.

Visited April 2012
8 Thank Christine O
Paris, France
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Too crowded”
Reviewed 5 January 2012

The kids will like the slides but I find it too crowded most of the time. Also, most American men will not appreciate the French requirement to wear "sanitary" skinny Speedo-type bathing suits.

6 Thank Harley226
Australia
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 29 September 2011

This is definitely one to do out of school holidays on a Mon, Tues, Thu or Fri. I went on Mon 26th Sept with four boys - 4, 6, 7 and 8. (I think children may have to be over 3yrs old - worth checking). We had an awesome time. There were only a few other people there and there were no queues for anything.
The kids were big enough to go on all but a few of the slides. The 4 year old had a Wahoo float vest, and the other three are good swimmers - so we could go everywhere in the pools and on the rope swing (great fun). The waves went for about 5 minutes every hour and were excellent. There is an independent food court overlooking the pool that has cheap, fast food. It was excellent value for money, easy to get to and I think I loved it as much as the kids did. I can't wait to go back (on another quiet day).

Visited September 2011