“Ok price, but iffy food”
Review of Le flores

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Food was so-so (at best). Price was ok. I would say, for those of you in America, it would be the equivalent of eating at Denny's.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Stopped in for drinks and onion soup. A woman waitress came out of the blue, shook my back and then to the left of our table,the floor opened up and a pile of crushed boxes came up from the floor on a dumbwaiter .
The kids and my husband and I were shocked to see the floor open up and these boxes appear out of nowhere. THe waitress shoved the chair next to me in a corner against a couple at a table, and made a big deal about the boxes coming up from the floor below. FIrstly no one wants to see garbage when they are eating at a table right next to them, and I believe that they could have waited to do so. It was very slow in the cafe. We think that it was a distraction so that they could take my daughter's eye phone from the table. As we were about to leave, I checked the table and nothing was left behind. When we got back to the hotel, it had been raining and we did not stop anywhere else, my 14 year old daughter could not find her phone that she had taken many pictures with and was in tears. The concierge at the hotel called the cafe and they did not see a phone and said that we should call back in the morning in case something appears. We called the cafe right back, and I spoke abruptly to the woman and said I want to talk to the manager and was very upset. The concierge took the phone and the manager spoke and said that they just discovered a phone. How strange in such a small place. It was not left behind in error. We took a cab and went back to this awful deceiving place and got the phone.
What a bad experience to have in an establishment that you eat at in Paris. Watch your belongings at this restaurant!!!

Reviewed 16 October 2013

The lettuce on my salad was not fresh. Brown at the edges. Too much dressy. I felt like I was eating mush. However, I saw a burger go by that looked really good and another customer was delivered a stew like dish with rice. I wish I had ordered something else.

My server was nice but a bit cold. Otherwise, an okay experience. Not the experience I had at Le Castiglione.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

We have just returned to our hotel after eating at this restaurant. We had planned to eat elsewhere but the other restaurant looked quiet as a grave. Le Flores was nicely busy, the food was fairly basic but good, the service was very attentive. Nothing to complain about and quite reasonably priced.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Great staff and good food. I especially enjoyed the Happy Hour every evening after a long day of walking. A nice neighborhood bistrot.