“Le Flores ~ A Cafe With A Punch!”
Review of Le flores

Le flores
Reserve with
Le flores is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9,870 of 17,611 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$21 - US$28
Cuisines: French, Gastropub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Owner Ederic Dauphin's Le Flores cafe is the perfect place for anyone looking for a really great value on a meal whether it is for lunch or dinner. In fact, Le Flores has the best hamburgers (of all things) that I ever had, and I am from New York and we know burgers! The staff is friendly and efficient, the place clean and always packed with locals which tells you that this cafe is for real. We were lucky enough to be up the street on Rue du Bac and so we visited the cafe for coffee and for a few dinners during our stay!

1  Thank SJS1958

Reviewed 27 March 2014

I work in St Germain a lot and always use this place as a hub. I have breakfast here rather than the hotel. We meet here for drinks before moving on somewhere else and will also eat here from time to time. Good choice of beer, including Belgian and French, good wines and a great selection of favourite food, all at a very resonable price. Staff always make you welcome and is perfectly situated for shops, metro and other bars, restaurants and hotels in the area.

Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

First of all the waiter spilled hot chocolate all over onto my wife and daughter, and without bringing a new one, still try to charge us! When we talked to them they try to blame onto my daughter who wasn't at fault at all! Of course the manager try to claim he doesn't speak English and didn't understand what had happened. They were lucky we didn't ask for dry cleaning costs! Well furthermore the veal was hard as rock and so was the steak. Overall a very bad experience.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

My husband and I rented an apartment just steps away from Le Flores and it being convenient for us, we decided to give it a try. First, I want to say that I agree with the other reviewer that some of the negative reviews are for a restaurant of a similar name on Saint Germain Blvd. This wonderful spot to eat is on the corner of Rue du Bac and Rue de Grenelle. The young wait staff were impressively professional, attentive when appropriate. It was so refreshing to not have a waiter greet you in a fake way with, "hello, my name is so-and-so and I'll be your server" as is common in my hometown when dining out...ugh! The food was delicious. My husband is a retired chef and we are picky. I would say that the French onion soup was the best I've ever had with the perfect balance of cheese and onions. Some French onion soups leave you playing tug-o-war with mountains of cheese. The warm goat cheese salad was delicious as was the smoked salmon special. The tables are amply spaced apart. Not crammed together like in other Paris restaurants. We ate there on two consecutive nights and wanted to go back again but sadly, did not get to. Just as a side note, one of our young servers was especially charming. As we we're leaving and we said, "au revoir", the young man replied cheerfully, "OK, see ya". Alright, I guess you had to have been there but it was funny to hear him sound like an American youth.

1  Thank jevf
Reviewed 20 January 2014

We loved this Place, we would have eaten there every night! It was a lovely friendly place. The waitress was amazing always seeming to know just what we wanted. The food was amazing and the Desserts even more so.

2  Thank CliveJane