All reviews george v great location metro station queen bed champs elysee street triumph mattress cafes
Reviewed 11 September 2017

My first impression was that the staff was very helpful, professional, and friendly. My initial impression of the room was a bit less so. When I first entered, I thought there was no bathroom. This was due to the way the room was layed out. It had a nice queen bed, but that pretty much took up the whole room. When I started to go out to look for a bathroom, I realized that there was one, so I sighed a breath of relief. I have to say that the shower is about twice the size of the elevator. I've seen petite European elevators, but this wins the small prize. I barely fit into it with a roll-aboard. No chance for two people. The breakfast was nice. Nothing fancy, but nice. The location is great, assuming you want to be in the heart of the tourist areas near Arc de Triomphe (which is fantastic!) and Champs de Elyssee. Not sure if I'd book it again, but it was decent for the price.

Room Tip: I don't think any rooms have views. Mine viewed an inner courtyard. It was very quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is a gem. Not only its location is perfect very close to Arc di Triomphe and in the heart of Champ Èlysèes, it also has a great and friendly staff, the room are of a good size (we got a free upgrade), and we the room itself was very comfortable and clean. I will recommend it for sure for my friends.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ayaa1977
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Have just spent a night here which is a shame as it was a great funky little boutique hotel in central Paris - literally a 5 minute walk from the Arc de Triomphe.

Was concerned about the noise due to its location but shouldn't have been.

Was just a one night stop over but the staff were very friendly and did humour me in my pigeon French!

Room Tip: Go for a discovery room
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2017

I'm glad I chose this hotel.It might be small but it certainly is unique. The staff were very helpful and kind. The bedrooms may be fairly small to some however everything looked great and was very cozy.

Room Tip: Had a great view of the street for those who can't stand noises this may not be suitable for them
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Ok but needs looking at. Convenient location if you want to be close to "Les Champs Elysées). The hotel is ok but the breakfast is lacking in cooked options.
Rooms are ok with a couple of issue:

Cleanliness needs improving a bit (greasy fingerprints, occasional hair).
Rooms are far too hot with the air conditioning blocked at 19 somehow.
Bed are ok but the plastic sheet makes it very hot and uncomfortable

It's better that ok but for 4 stars I would expect much more