“Tres Bien!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

TPT_13
Houston
“Tres Bien!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

We are a family of four with 2 teenage boys. I enjoy cooking and since we have a few food allergies in the family, the kitchen was great to have; although some more pots and pans and prep bowls may come in handy. The beds were very comfortable with good quality sheets and nice mattress. The resources for all appliance use and Mac pc, and iPhone all at our disposal and put to use. Grocery stores nearby as well as the local boulangeries, fromagery, etc. There's an organic market down the street as well. Many outdoor cafes on both sides of the streets. The apartment was above a Thai restuarant which we enjoyed our last night. Stephanie greeted me when I arrived and helped me with transportation from a train station, which was unusually delayed. I'm learning french and living in an apartment and getting groceries, using the metro etc really helps with getting to know the city and its people. French is handy but if you ask in French if they speak English they mostly say, 'Yes, a little'. If you're not comfortable with being independent and exploring on your own then a hotel with concierge service may be better. I plan to return in the future to continue my French and explore this venue option again.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
23 Jun 2014
Merci for your review and see you soon in Paris.

Stéphanie and Feels Like Home in Paris team.
orillia
Reviewed 12 November 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway
12 Nov 2013
Thank you for your review. Happy to hear you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to your next visit with us.

Port Townsend WA
Reviewed 9 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
9 Nov 2013
Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It's been a pleasure working with you and your clients. Look forward to your next trip with us.

VA
Reviewed 1 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway
1 Aug 2013
Delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your patience and your messages. It was a pleasure having you as a guest and I hope to have you back again on a future trip to Paris.

Enjoy the rest of your Summer.

Best regards,

Baltimore MD
Reviewed 8 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
8 Jul 2013
Sounds likt you really made good use of your stay in Paris! :-)
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Happy to read that your stay was full of Paris adventures.

Till next time

Au revoir,

guffs1
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent apartment in a great location”
Reviewed 13 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

My wife, 2 children (6 & ) and I stayed here 8th - 12th June. It is a lovely, spacious and modern apartment with everything you need to feel right at home. You are 5 mins walk from Chateuax Rouge station (Line 4, which is 2 stops from Gare du Nord). There are 2 supermarkets within 2 minutes walk, there is also a bus stop a minute away which goes close by to the Eiffel Tower. We were met on arrival and given lots of information (the area, bus & train maps, how to use the computer, the phone etc...). We took the kids to Disneyland for a couple of days, which is about 70 mins away (door to door). They loved the apartment too and want to back to our "holiday house".

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The main bedroom was beautiful.
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
13 Jun 2013
Thank you for leaving us a review. Happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay in Paris and the apartment.

We look forward to hearing for you again when planning your next stay to Paris,

Best regards,

Quebec, Canada
Reviewed 5 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

5 Jun 2013
Happy to hear you enjoyed your trip despite the rather unseasonal weather we had. Wish I could have done something about that as well but at least you were comfortable at the apartment and we'll look forward to seeing you again with better weather conditions hopefully. : )

Yetunde
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing