“Photo tour, Paris (with David)”

Photo Tours In Paris
Ranked #160 of 541 Tours in Paris
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Photo tour, Paris (with David)”
Reviewed 30 July 2012

I learn't more in 3hrs with David - from technique, thinking outside of the box, excellent tips to capture those exceptional photographs... the only disappointment was I wasn't staying in Paris long enough to also take the evening photography tour too. David has a wonderful sense of humour, exceptional knowledge of his homeland and without doubt, has to be one of the best photography tutors on the planet. His enthusiasm, experience and professionalism are second to none. I won't hesitate to book with this company again and cannot recommend highly enough. 10/10

2 Thank Andrea686

Sarasota, Florida
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Great photo tips, personalized tour”
Reviewed 30 July 2012

My husband and I have participated in photo tours in Washington, D.C. and London and have enjoyed each of them. However, I particularly enjoyed the special tips I received on this tour of the area around the Louvre. Rachel asked us about our experience with photography and the types of photographs we wanted to take. She seemed to customize our tour to fit our needs. She had some wonderful suggestions for getting professional-looking shots that I continue to use. This is a great way to start a vacation so that you can use the suggestions throughout a trip. I highly recommend this tour for people who enjoy photography.

1 Thank Lyn B
Christchurch, New Zealand
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 101 helpful votes
“Discovering Paris through the camera lens”
Reviewed 28 July 2012

Such a great way to gain different views, and see different angles, of Paris. Randy's tours are thoughtfully prepared and presented, and geared towards helping everyone gaining camera skills, no matter what level they are at. I felt that I learnt a lot in one morning. Although I tried hard to fit in an evening tour, but didn't have time - next time! I'm more comfortable making landscape images, so this was a great learning experience.
We were taken to the sites where I took these images, and our guide helped us achieve them.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank Daring2Go
Ailey, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Photo tour Paris”
Reviewed 14 July 2012

We were in Paris during July 4th week 2012 and took photo tour with David. We did both day and night tour and I would recommend this tour highly. David was a good teacher and gave us some great opportunities for memorable photos.If you have an interest in photography and want some great shots then take the tour.

2 Thank Darel E
Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Paris photography tour with Rachael”
Reviewed 13 July 2012

Enjoyed a wonderful walking photography tour with Rachael on July 02 . Rachael pointed out interesting photo opportunities, gave recommendations on angles and how to shoot, told me about the 'line of repetition' (loved noticing ways to use that), and provided help on how to use functions on my camera that I had not taken advantage of. Besides photo tour, I felt like it was also an intruiging walking city tour as I learned a lot of interesting details about Paris from Rachael. She also kindly asked shop and restaurant owners, etc, if I could take a photo in their business. And she went out of her way to turn all of the free city bike wheels at one of their rental locations in a single direction for the best line of repetition! Rachael was friendly, encouraging and polite to all she encountered. Thanks for a great tour!

2 Thank AMImarieFL