“Great job!”

Photo Tours In Paris
Ranked #174 of 563 Tours in Paris
Reviewed 2 April 2013

Just did this tour this past weekend. Randy was quick with his email responses and giving the information needed. The actual tour with David was great. He not only was great company with whom I enjoyed having conversations with, but he also showed me new ways to use my camera that immediately improved my photography. I definitely recommend this tour.

2  Thank RedDawg2583

Reviewed 6 March 2013

I booked this tour a week before I left for Paris and Randy was very helpful and answered my emails quite quickly. I booked the night photography tour and was not disappointed.

Rachael was all I could have hoped for. Her love of Paris and photography was evident for the entire evening. We started with the Louvre and it just got better from there. Her tips were helpful and I ended up getting some amazing shots! Rachael made me feel at ease and answered all of my questions and gave honest feedback on my pictures, showing me how to improve the shot and what to look for.

This was the only tour I went on in Paris and it was all I needed! Rachael was professional but approachable and was a great guide for the evening.

4  Thank angelgirl_74
Reviewed 6 December 2012

Our photo tour with Rachel was very informative with lots of tips on taking creative, well composed pictures. Time and money well spent!

4  Thank Chris B
Reviewed 8 November 2012

Rachael was slightly late to meet us and for a bit we didn't think she had a camera with her. We spent time shooting in shopping arcades and motly talked technical info. Could have learned more info about Paris as we walked and perhaps alternate using some interesting places to shoot inside.

Been on other photo tours far more interesting and guide more engaging.

Just average and a bit disappointing.

1  Thank Livingston52
Reviewed 6 November 2012

The Photo tour in Paris was outstanding. Besides David's enthusiasm and knowledge we really enjoyed his company nothing was to much trouble and it was great to have an insiders take on Paris and its many wonderful buildings and culture. If you have limited time there is just noway you could get great photos of all the sights of Paris that the 3 hours spent with David will get you.

2  Thank Brian R