“A Visit to Paris”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A Visit to Paris”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

We just recently returned from a quick trip to Paris ... not having too much time to be able to explore the city, I signed up with Photo Tours in Paris for a night photography walk ... Randy was extremely prompt in responding to my various requests and he assigned David ... not only was David extremely knowledgable about the interesting angles to take images from, he was also very helpful in guiding me as to the various ways to improve my composition ...

I was able to take home loads of images that I would not have been able to do otherwise and would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to improve their knowledge while enjoying the City of Lights ...

Visited April 2013
3 Thank JTSantos0719

Canberra
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Money well spent”
Reviewed 11 May 2013

I did a photogrophy tour with David a few weeks ago. It was wonderful!! The online booking through Randy was really easy and straight forward. The actual tour/lesson with David was wonderful- he was great to chat with and a fabulous teacher. Not only did he show me some awesome spots to photograph, my skills and technique noticibly imporved after just a few hours with him. My only regret is that I didn't book tours in Rome and Prague as well!! Thank you David and Randy!!

Visited May 2013
3 Thank Miriam A
Aviano, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great job!”
Reviewed 2 April 2013

Just did this tour this past weekend. Randy was quick with his email responses and giving the information needed. The actual tour with David was great. He not only was great company with whom I enjoyed having conversations with, but he also showed me new ways to use my camera that immediately improved my photography. I definitely recommend this tour.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank RedDawg2583
Saskatchewan
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best money I spent!”
Reviewed 6 March 2013

I booked this tour a week before I left for Paris and Randy was very helpful and answered my emails quite quickly. I booked the night photography tour and was not disappointed.

Rachael was all I could have hoped for. Her love of Paris and photography was evident for the entire evening. We started with the Louvre and it just got better from there. Her tips were helpful and I ended up getting some amazing shots! Rachael made me feel at ease and answered all of my questions and gave honest feedback on my pictures, showing me how to improve the shot and what to look for.

This was the only tour I went on in Paris and it was all I needed! Rachael was professional but approachable and was a great guide for the evening.

Visited November 2012
4 Thank angelgirl_74
Sacramento, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great experience”
Reviewed 6 December 2012

Our photo tour with Rachel was very informative with lots of tips on taking creative, well composed pictures. Time and money well spent!

Visited November 2012