“Wonderful Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of 7eme vin

7eme vin
Reserve with
7eme vin is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #334 of 16,839 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$41 - US$62
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
“Wonderful Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

I loved this restaurant so much I came here twice during my trip! This food was so fresh and flavorful. Both times we had the same waiter and he was very attentive. I tried the snails they were great. along with the scallops!! My mouth is watering thinking about the food from this restaurant! Make reservations if you are going to eat later. It gets crowded!

Visited June 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

The staff and the ambiance were excellent but the food was perfect. Everyone at our table loved their dishes and desserts and our only regret was going there our last night in Paris. Will seek this place out on next visit to Paris.

• Visited July 2014
Dundee, United Kingdom
“An intimate little place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

On the doorstep of our hotel with good food and attentive waiters. It is obviously well liked by the french which we thought was a good recommendation. Maybe some people would not like the closeness of the tables but it just added to the atmosphere for us. A great place which we would highly recommend.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Candn2011
New York City, New York
“Excellent meal at a great price point”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

I will dine here every time I'm in Paris! I enjoy my michelin starred places as well as spots like these. Here, you can get a great, well cooked meal for a great price. The escargots were absolutely delicious. We had some type of puff pastry appetizer with scallops...lovely. My duck with figs was cooked to perfection. This meal could have been much more expensive, but it wasn't. The wine was also reasonably priced. The restaurant has a very parisian feel to it....cute and romantic. It's not touristy at all. If you're in the area to head over to the eiffel tower, be sure to eat here! It's near the Ecole Militaire station.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank maybeline46
Charleston, South Carolina
“Best escargot plus excellent steak.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

We loved this restaurant. Great location. great food. Very much comraderie of local patrons and owner welcomes everyone. I would definitley recommend a visit to 7 y Vin.

Visited June 2014