“Incredible food, cozy neighborhood restaurant”
Review of 7eme vin

Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We were drawn in to this restaurant by the chalk-board menu which advertised "authentic French food." The food was excellent - among the best meals I've ever had. We spoke with a local resident later that evening -- this restaurant was on her short list of favorites, so we felt lucky to have picked it.

There was a menu in English, and the waiters spoke perfect English as well. So if you can't summon much French at the end of a long day, you'll still feel comfortable here.

Due to the closeness of the tables, I would not recommend this restaurant for families with young children. (My teenagers loved it, however.)

Reviewed 1 August 2014

I loved this restaurant so much I came here twice during my trip! This food was so fresh and flavorful. Both times we had the same waiter and he was very attentive. I tried the snails they were great. along with the scallops!! My mouth is watering thinking about the food from this restaurant! Make reservations if you are going to eat later. It gets crowded!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

The staff and the ambiance were excellent but the food was perfect. Everyone at our table loved their dishes and desserts and our only regret was going there our last night in Paris. Will seek this place out on next visit to Paris.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

On the doorstep of our hotel with good food and attentive waiters. It is obviously well liked by the french which we thought was a good recommendation. Maybe some people would not like the closeness of the tables but it just added to the atmosphere for us. A great place which we would highly recommend.

1  Thank Candn2011
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I will dine here every time I'm in Paris! I enjoy my michelin starred places as well as spots like these. Here, you can get a great, well cooked meal for a great price. The escargots were absolutely delicious. We had some type of puff pastry appetizer with scallops...lovely. My duck with figs was cooked to perfection. This meal could have been much more expensive, but it wasn't. The wine was also reasonably priced. The restaurant has a very parisian feel to it....cute and romantic. It's not touristy at all. If you're in the area to head over to the eiffel tower, be sure to eat here! It's near the Ecole Militaire station.

1  Thank maybeline46