“Rue Cler and Cafe Roussillon”
Review of cafe Roussillon

cafe Roussillon
Ranked #1,680 of 17,290 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Description: Cafe on corner of Rue Cler. Very popular with locals and tourists. Free wi-fi. Great place for breakfast.
Lincoln, California
“Rue Cler and Cafe Roussillon”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Rue Cler is a very busy street, not to be missed. We found Café Roussillon on a bit quieter corner. We had dinner there twice. The food was very tasty, the staff very attentive and helpful in helping us choose our entree's and plats. Our first meal was better than our second, however we had a good experience and I would recommend you give this a try when in Paris.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Stephanie H

• Finnish first
OMAHA
“Cafe Roussillon - a great place to eat”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We have been visiting Cafe Roussillon for over 10 years - part of our regular treks to Paris 7th Arr. An outstanding restaurant on Rue Cler, they have served us Petit de Jeune nearly every morning we've spent in Paris. Michele and Marylene take excellent care of their patrons, always waiting with a smile and a friendly "Bonjour!" We have eaten morning, noon and night at Cafe Roussillon and never been disappointed. Great food and the service can not be beat. Visit and enjoy. Bon Appetit

Visited May 2014
Houston, TX
“OK but there are better”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I've had better experiences at Chili's. Happy hour drinks were cheap and tasted cheap, they were out of salad, and my pasta was doused in cream sauce with two enormous chunks of supermarket brie on top. My dining companions fared better but overall, I recommend you try your luck at one of the other places on this busy street.

• Visited May 2014
Farnborough, United Kingdom
“Brilliant Breakfast”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We stopped here for breakfast as it was around the corner from our hotel. The breakfast cost EUR 9.50 for a hot drink, orange juice, fruit salad, croissant and baguette with jam. The coffee was brilliant and the orange juice / baked goods were tasty and fresh. The fruit salad was a bit of a let down as I think it came out of a tin but the breakfast was such good value I can't fault it.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank IvyD-L
Paris, France
“Best porc chops in Paris”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I've been dining at Cafe Roussillon for several years and I'll have to say it is one of my favorite cafes in Paris. If it's just for a glass of wine or dinner, its always a good choice. The menu has a good variety of food items and a great wine list.

The porc chops and mashed potatoes paired with "Morgon" wine were absolutely delicious. I definitely recommend it! Can't wait to go back.

• Visited May 2014